Official "off the bledsoe blandwagon" thread

todd

I'm in. DB is just not an NFL quarterback anymore. Most of his passes were off target yesterday -- even worse b/c they were short passes. He looks just like RJ did except that he can absorb substantially more punishment without getting injured.

Bottom line:

1. Bledsoe stinks.

2. Mike Williams stinks (did you see how he gave up a sack to a linebacker on 3rd and long to take us out of field goal range?)

3. Tom Donahoe has whiffed on FOUR MAJOR DECISIONS (RJ, Bledsoe, GW and MW). That's a coach, 2 QBs and a franchise first-rounder. Although he got us out of salary cap jail, those 4 are just too many critical blunders. Arguably, letting Mike Hollis go over money and then giving Lindell more than Hollis wanted was major blunder #5 (I think Marv would agree).

4. If we end up 6-10 again this year or worse (and I don't see how we could be better), it's time to admit the mistake, let TD go and hire someone from the Patriots' organization.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After screaming at the TV yesterday I have no come to the realization that I have been a DBA. 

It was never Drew, it was the O-line.  It was never Drew, it was Moulds injury.  It was never Drew, it was Reed.  It was never Drew, it was Gilbride.  It was never Drew, it was Gregg.  It was never Drew, it was Travis.

Boys and girls, it is Drew. :angry:   

I am now officially out of the Drew Bledsoe Apologists Club.

38628[/snapback]

I believe there'a a 12-step program for this affliction. :rolleyes: