5 Canadians charged with DWI at bridge

jocap55

11/28/2005

FORT ERIE, Ont. - Five Canadian motorists returning from Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday were arrested at the Peace Bridge on charges of driving while intoxicated.

It was later determined that there were not actually Canadians but rather the starting offensive line of the Buffalo Bills

11/28/2005

FORT ERIE, Ont. - Five Canadian motorists returning from Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday were arrested at the Peace Bridge on charges of driving while intoxicated.

It was later determined that there were not actually Canadians but rather the starting offensive line of the Buffalo Bills

515660[/snapback]

When i was at the Bills game there were 3 guys in front of me drinking a lot. During the game I over heard them saying that they drive to Buffalo from 275 miles away to watch this game as he kept drinking more and more and I wondered how someone would make it home having to drive 275 miles being wasted like that.

11/28/2005

515660[/snapback]

Traffic over the bridge was, of course, unimpeded...because, as we're all well aware, that bunch of stiffs couldn't block traffic if they tried.