Why not move MW to DT?

Orton's Arm

Mike Williams is big and strong, if not the world's most mobile guy. The Bills certainly need help at DT, and it's not like MW is contributing a whole lot elsewhere.

515438[/snapback]

i like Mike Williams as a person. During training camp i have had what i would call the priviledge to visit with him a couple of times....

but this guy is getting to the point where i have to begin thinking he just doesn't have the heart to play in the NFL. There is no way he should be kept around at the high salary he is due. So....my thought would be why derail the continued development of other guys at DT by wasting time crossing your fingers on a guy like MW....who I have a hard time believing will be around next year.

I agree there's no way MW should be here next year at his present salary. I also agree he may lack the passion to be successful. But as long as he's on the roster anyway, why not give him a try at DT? It's not like the young players we have there now are--or will ever be--anything better than backup-quality at best. Nor is it like MW's offensive line contributions will be missed.

Mike Williams is big and strong, if not the world's most mobile guy. The Bills certainly need help at DT, and it's not like MW is contributing a whole lot elsewhere.

515438[/snapback]

I think the guy already plays too high for on OT.... he wouldn't be much better at DT.