ESPN Article

gantrules

Here's how Jacksonville's quarterback situation inevitably will play out, though. David Garrard will replace Leftwich for the rest of the year and, thanks to their easy remaining schedule, the Jaguars will slip into the playoffs. Meanwhile, Buffalo will be completely awestruck by Garrard's play over the final five weeks -- even though it will be rather pedestrian and against poor competition -- and will trade for Garrard in the offseason and sign him to a huge, long-term contract. Then, three or four years later, the Bills will release Garrard after discovering he's not very good. Garrard then will move into Rob Johnson's mansion, where the pair will laugh and laugh together about the Bills' stupidity -- in between taking swims in their giant pool full of money -- until their dying days.

;)

Right on the money.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/051128

Hahahaha

Enjoyed that one. Pretty funny.

Here's how Jacksonville's quarterback situation inevitably will play out, though. David Garrard will replace Leftwich for the rest of the year and, thanks to their easy remaining schedule, the Jaguars will slip into the playoffs. Meanwhile, Buffalo will be completely awestruck by Garrard's play over the final five weeks -- even though it will be rather pedestrian and against poor competition -- and will trade for Garrard in the offseason and sign him to a huge, long-term contract. Then, three or four years later, the Bills will release Garrard after discovering he's not very good. Garrard then will move into Rob Johnson's mansion, where the pair will laugh and laugh together about the Bills' stupidity -- in between taking swims in their giant pool full of money -- until their dying days.

;)

Right on the money.

514760[/snapback]

Quotes I Might Have Overheard Had I Actually Attended Any Games Like A Real Journalist

"After a terrible game like that, I always find it helpful to just try to forget about football for a bit. And the best way I know how to relax is to dress up like a sailor and hug a goat."

-- Tom Brady, after his four-interception performance in a 26-16 loss at Kansas City

;)

;)

Right on the money.

514760[/snapback]

Fortunately no one over 21 pays attention to ESPN anymore. They'll be like..."Yo dog, who's Rob Johnson? Never heard of him homey."

Hahahaha

Enjoyed that one. Pretty funny.

514763[/snapback]

12. New England: The Massachusetts state legislature recently passed a law making it illegal for anyone in the state to mention Bill Belichick's early-1990s tenure as head coach of the Cleveland Browns. Said the author of the legislation: "I consider it sacrilege to speak of how mediocre coach Belichick was in his first go-round as a head coach. Such talk will not support the noble efforts of those who wish him to go down in history as an unparalleled genius and the inventor of all things football. Therefore, as far as we are concerned, his five years in Cleveland never existed."

and

Quotes I Might Have Overheard Had I Actually Attended Any Games Like A Real Journalist

"After a terrible game like that, I always find it helpful to just try to forget about football for a bit. And the best way I know how to relax is to dress up like a sailor and hug a goat."

-- Tom Brady, after his four-interception performance in a 26-16 loss at Kansas City