Face it, our Bills have become LOSERS....

Boatdrinks

Yes, we are a losing franchise. The dregs of the NFL. Lumped in with the Cardinals, Bengals, Chargers et al. We've had 2 winning seasons since Kelly retired. No playoff victories since 95. We've had one dominant OL since Ballard and Wolford departed. (Reuben Brown) who is no longer on the team. No top DE's. Most of our "name" players were not drafted by the Bills. We've been on MNF twice since '97. We're not ready for prime time. Time for a new direction. I thought Donahoe had us turned around, but no more. Cut Bledsoe after this year, fire Donahoe and rebuild. This team is going nowhere. Our offense is right up there with the Joe Dufek, Bruce Mathison era. Watch NFL primetime, and you see tons of amazing athletic plays, big plays. We never seem to make any, and are usually on the wrong end of those plays. A first down is like a moral victory for us. Start looking ahead to '05, with NO 1st round pick. Uggghhhh. :doh:

Yes, we are a losing franchise. The dregs of the NFL. Lumped in with the Cardinals, Bengals, Chargers et al. We've had  2 winning seasons since Kelly retired. No playoff victories since 95. We've had one dominant OL since Ballard and Wolford departed. (Reuben Brown) who is no longer on the team. No top DE's. Most of our "name" players were not drafted by the Bills. We've been on MNF twice since '97. We're not ready for prime time. Time for a new direction. I thought Donahoe had us turned around, but no more. Cut Bledsoe after this year, fire Donahoe and rebuild. This team is going nowhere. Our offense is right up there with the Joe Dufek, Bruce Mathison era. Watch NFL primetime, and you see tons of amazing athletic plays, big plays. We never seem to make any, and are usually on the wrong end of those plays. A first down is like a moral victory for us. Start looking ahead to '05, with NO 1st round pick. Uggghhhh. :doh:

37145[/snapback]

You are not a true Bills fan until you accomplish a full denial belief of we are still agreat football team with correctable mistakes. Last year I will never forget listening to some jackasses on the radio rambling about the Eagles game saying it was not possible for us to lose. After I heard that comment on WGR I laughed and knew the season was over.

I Know boatdrinks but people call me an indiot when I come on here and I question TD, the guy said John Fox did interview well, no one he's drafted has done nothing, he give's Aaron Schoeble and Mark Campbell contract extensions who can't play TOO ME, but couldn't work nothing out with Peerless, DB is Dennis Quaid from Any GIven Sunday, but noone on the board want's to agree with that, it's going to be a long season