Funny Line from the TV Commentators

Pass the Pipe

Another great line was in the jax game just a few mins ago. Facing 3rd and 27, jax tossed a little dump pass to gain a few yards before the punt. According to the announcers,

"Jacksonville knew they wouldnt convert, so Byron Leftwich took a dump and gained some field position."

Another great line was in the jax game just a few mins ago. Facing 3rd and 27, jax tossed a little dump pass to gain a few yards before the punt. According to the announcers,

"Jacksonville knew they wouldnt convert, so Byron Leftwich took a dump and gained some field position."

513692[/snapback]

:(

I recall the Fox Analyst, Moss I believe, giving kudos to the Bill's defensive line and saying that for 2nd stringers they played very well, little does he know that Donahoe traded up to get some of those second stringers that they are actually starters.

513685[/snapback]

No one on today's d line was obtained by trading up. Bannan 5th round, Sape 6th, Anderson 3rd, Kelsay 2nd and Schobel 2nd. 3 of the 5 are starters only due to injury.

No one on today's d line was obtained by trading up.  Bannan 5th round, Sape 6th, Anderson 3rd, Kelsay 2nd and Schobel 2nd.  3 of the 5 are starters only due to injury.

513813[/snapback]

I believe Denny was a trade up and is there any real difference between Ron Edwards, Sam Adams, and this list above? It appears Adams has been lowered on the depth chart for a couple of weeks now.