America's Most Dangerous/Safest Cities

Sunnyvale, CA used to be neck and neck with Amherst. It dropped to 14th, probably because of the murder in the apartment I used to live in. A man was murdered in the very apartment I used to live in (about 7.5 years ago) by his mentally ill adult son.

Sunnyvale, CA used to be neck and neck with Amherst. It dropped to 14th, probably because of the murder in the apartment I used to live in.  A man was murdered in the very apartment I used to live in (about 7.5 years ago) by his mentally ill adult son.

512645[/snapback]

But has your mental health improved over the past seven and a half years? Has the new apartment helped? Is the rest of your family still PO'ed about the, um, "incident"?

(You walked right into that one. :lol: )

But has your mental health improved over the past seven and a half years?  Has the new apartment helped?  Is the rest of your family still PO'ed about the, um, "incident"?

(You walked right into that one.  :lol: )

512647[/snapback]

It happened Nov 1. I am friends with the manager of the place and he told me about it when I stopped by two weeks ago. Just wierd that it was in the same apartment that I once lived in. Sunnyvale hads a strange set up. The Firemen -EMTs are also policemen. This isn't in the country. It is part of Silicon Valley.