Pooooooooooor Aggies

Chilly

Man, what a horrible game by my Horns. They were beating themselves up with mistakes. I'm happy they escaped with the win - it was in doubt there for a while.

I was scared in the 3rd, but thank god this team is good enough at all facets of the game (and that A&M sux) that when some have an off day, other parts come through.

I think that was the worst game I've seen VY play all season, and it totally lost him any chance at the Heisman, which sucks (hopefully it'll make him wanna come back for his senior year :lol:). However, we're still in the running for the Rose Bowl, which would be awesome. I can just imagine our running game next year, with Charles, Melton, and Ramonce Taylor all another year more experienced. Hopefully Limas will continue to improve and give VY another target. It'll be though trying to find a replacement for David Thomas though, he's a steady TE that VY always has as an outlet.

Overall I'm no thappy at all with the way the team played, and I don't think the team can be either. This is why I'm glad to see the leaders of the team and Mack Brown pissed after playing like this, not happy that they won.

"We're going to have to get in the film room," senior defensive end Rodrique Wright said. "That is just something that is unacceptable for our defense. We want to be a championship team. We're going to play better next week. We'll get it fixed."

This is what is so different about this year's Longhorn team. The attitude, the will to win, and the drive to not be any less than perfect. When they are, even if they win, they are still not happy. They're hungry.

If they make this that final lesson which shores up the problems that the team can have (beating themselves), this will be one of the most important games of the season. If they don't, and beat themselves vs USC like they did today, I'll be saddened.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.