End Zone Seats at The Ralph

HOF

My season tickets are in the endzone on the tunnel side. For the most part, the fans in my section are okay. There's a few idiots that have seats a couple rows ahead of me, but even they haven't been as obnoxious as they have in the past.

Before getting my season tickets, I used to sit over on the opposite side of the stadium (endzone, Jumbotron side). There, you did get a few more rowdy fans and a few more drunken idiots who are there to drink beer first and watch a game second (or maybe 3rd). That said, I sat over in that section for the majority of the 25 years I've attended Bills games and had very few incidents.

My season tickets are in the endzone on the tunnel side.  For the most part, the fans in my section are okay.  There's a few idiots that have seats a couple rows ahead of me, but even they haven't been as obnoxious as they have in the past. 

Before getting my season tickets, I used to sit over on the opposite side of the stadium (endzone, Jumbotron side).  There, you did get a few more rowdy fans and a few more drunken idiots who are there to drink beer first and watch a game second (or maybe 3rd).  That said, I sat over in that section for the majority of the 25 years I've attended Bills games and had very few incidents.

511813[/snapback]

Thanks! Your input is appreciated! I understand drinking and even getting "buzzed" but infringing on other's personal space is a bit much, in any stadium!

There's a few idiots that have seats a couple rows ahead of me, but even they haven't been as obnoxious as they have in the past. 

511813[/snapback]

Yes Rich there are a few idiots in those rows down from you. They didn't act up with you there but the 4:00 Jets game...... They had plenty of time to get sihtty in the parking lot. If they acted like they did at that game all the time I'd be brawling with that little punk two rows down on the aisle.

But your seats are awesome. Thanks again. :doh:

My season tickets are in the endzone on the tunnel side.  For the most part, the fans in my section are okay.  There's a few idiots that have seats a couple rows ahead of me, but even they haven't been as obnoxious as they have in the past. 

511813[/snapback]

Phew. Glad I'm 4 rows ahead of you. :doh:

Thanks! Your input is appreciated! I understand drinking and even getting "buzzed" but infringing on other's personal space is a bit much, in any stadium!

511818[/snapback]

No problem. I'm one of the few people who enjoy the endzone seats for reasons other than a bunch of drunks getting together and being a**holes.

Yes Rich there are a few idiots in those rows down from you.  They didn't act up with you there but the 4:00 Jets game......  They had plenty of time to get sihtty in the parking lot.  If they acted like they did at that game all the time I'd be brawling with that little punk two rows down on the aisle. 

But your seats are awesome.  Thanks again.  :blink:

511844[/snapback]

Sorry you had such a rough experience there. I do think I know who you're referring to, and he can get quite annoying.