I Have a Dream

Pass the Pipe

It is extremely troublesome to me that the moderators of this so called “open forum” continue to deploy Gestapo tactics reminiscent of 1930’s Germany, 1920’s Russia, Serbia, or some of the extreme dictatorships of Central Africa. In an extreme case, one could easily assimilate these tactics with the ethnic cleansing practiced by these brutal regimes mentioned above except in this instance the extermination is being performed on prophetic thinkers that do not subscribe to the governing of the Buffalo Bills of which we are all constituents. Men like Swaggart, SoCal Bill, and now the Red Dragon have been driven to exile for sharing scripture and visions that on the face appear radical and fascist, but are actually predictions that have ALL materialized with every passing Sunday, especially this last one. Nostradamus would envy the track record of these great men, I vividly recall SoCal Bill demanding the termination of Tom Donahoe not last week, but two seasons ago! Swaggart adamantly disagreed with Mel Kiper’s analysis of Mike Williams that dreadful day in April 2002. Yet the vast majority of citizens of this website including the honorable stewards continue to treat these men like “doom sayers” or snake charmers in a crowded Moroccan market.

The hypocrisy of the governance of this website is alarming and parallels destructive organizations like the Branch Davidians or Jim Baker’s PTL empire. I constantly have to wade through poorly written passages on nonsensical topics like Jessica Alba, Paris Hilton, Where to go in Buffalo questions, and the ghastly “I am going to U2 tonight” postings laced with profanity, sexual overtures, and grammatical debauchery, yet these perpetrators of the English language are given the golden key to the website because of their fundamentalist belief that any day now Mike Gandy will metamorphosis into the next Walter Jones or possibly Coy Wire into the next Ed Reed or Roy Williams. On the other hand, an insightful post educating the masses on Holcomb’s dish rag arm, Teague’s poor technique, or the overreaction to the Lake Minnetonka pleasure cruise is quickly addressed with a gang beating and swift execution from the database. Jerry Sullivan has made a living plagiarizing material from these men. Honestly, if a pleasure cruise with some of Fort Erie’s finest would get this team to 500, I would personally fund and captain the motley voyage! Can anyone really blame an elitist like the Red Dragon for being aggravated with a drunken face painter proving to everyone on the 50 yard that he or she understands the meaning of a first down? People like these men work hard to achieve a superior status in society, thus they have earned the right to complain.

Respectfully, I hope the esquires of this fine media forum will consider my desperate plea for granting these men a canvas they rightfully deserve. Their ideas and philosophies might reside in the tails of this site’s distribution curve, but it is thinking like this that has allowed man to visit the moon and circumvent the global with merely a sailboat. Collectively our parents or grandparents have most likely escaped tyrannies like this website has become to come to a land were fertile ideas are rewarded and not met with oppression or torture. Who knows, their rebellious nature and revolutionary thinking could fuel a removal of the bourgeoisie currently occupying the front office of our football team.

I would like to propose a referendum involving the good citizens of this website to determine if only positive messages, including blind optimism should be the sole right to immigration. If so, I am sure these men will be able to handle the verdict and go quietly.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations for posting the most moronic, idiotic post of the !@#$ing century. To write what you wrote should have your moronic ass dumped in the !@#$ing river.

511067[/snapback]

LA Fan - You may not agree with what was written, however, your response actually adds credibility to the post. it's responses such as yours that are fuel for the point. Why are you so offended?

LA Fan - You may not agree with what was written, however, your response actually adds credibility to the post.  it's responses such as yours that are fuel for the point.  Why are you so offended?

511068[/snapback]

Read this and tell me this isn't the single most moronic statement ever:

It is extremely troublesome to me that the moderators of this so called “open forum” continue to deploy Gestapo tactics reminiscent of 1930’s Germany, 1920’s Russia, Serbia, or some of the extreme dictatorships of Central Africa. In an extreme case, one could easily assimilate these tactics with the ethnic cleansing practiced by these brutal regimes mentioned above except in this instance the extermination is being performed on prophetic thinkers that do not subscribe to the governing of the Buffalo Bills of which we are all constituents.

WTF kind of moron even remotely assimilates the choices by a man who provides a free forum...a forum you can join or leave by choice...with ethnic cleansing? With Gestapo tactics?

A !@#$ing moron, and I don't care whether I'm part of the problem or not. THis is just downright !@#$ing stupid.

Congratulations for posting the most moronic, idiotic post of the !@#$ing century. To write what you wrote should have your moronic ass dumped in the !@#$ing river.

511067[/snapback]

All I can say is that I'll be competing in Cincinnati's 10K Goosestep Race tomorrow hoping to win the coveted Il Duce trophy. :lol:

Read this and tell me this isn't the single most moronic statement ever:

It is extremely troublesome to me that the moderators of this so called “open forum” continue to deploy Gestapo tactics reminiscent of 1930’s Germany, 1920’s Russia, Serbia, or some of the extreme dictatorships of Central Africa. In an extreme case, one could easily assimilate these tactics with the ethnic cleansing practiced by these brutal regimes mentioned above except in this instance the extermination is being performed on prophetic thinkers that do not subscribe to the governing of the Buffalo Bills of which we are all constituents.

WTF kind of moron even remotely assimilates the choices by a man who provides a free forum...a forum you can join or leave by choice...with ethnic cleansing? With Gestapo tactics?

A !@#$ing moron, and I don't care whether I'm part of the problem or not. THis is just downright !@#$ing stupid.

511072[/snapback]

I just take it as colorful writing - actually a good read. What he's focussing on is the "clensing" part of the analysis - not the ethnic piece. What they arppear to be saying is that there is clensing at work here - where someone is not truly free to share their thoughts...ala a fascist state, apathied, etc..

I just take it as colorful writing - actually a good read.  What he's focussing on is the "clensing" part of the analysis - not the ethnic piece.  What they arppear to be saying is that there is clensing at work here - where someone is not truly free to share their thoughts...ala a fascist state, apathied, etc..

511083[/snapback]

It's a free website. Who cares whether you're free to share your thoughts or not? The owner can do whatever the hell he wants.

Pony up some bucks to be here, THEN complain about how the site is handled. Otherwise, quitcher bitchin'.

It's a free website. Who cares whether you're free to share your thoughts or not? The owner can do whatever the hell he wants.

Pony up some bucks to be here, THEN complain about how the site is handled. Otherwise, quitcher bitchin'.

511098[/snapback]

So when the Dragon is pissed because a face painter obstructs his view - since he's paid for his tticket, is he entitled to tell the a-hole to sit down?

It is extremely troublesome to me that the moderators of this so called “open forum” continue to deploy Gestapo tactics reminiscent of 1930’s Germany, 1920’s Russia, Serbia, or some of the extreme dictatorships of Central Africa. In an extreme case, one could easily assimilate these tactics with the ethnic cleansing practiced by these brutal regimes mentioned above except in this instance the extermination is being performed on prophetic thinkers that do not subscribe to the governing of the Buffalo Bills of which we are all constituents. Men like Swaggart, SoCal Bill, and now the Red Dragon have been driven to exile for sharing scripture and visions that on the face appear radical and fascist, but are actually predictions that have ALL materialized with every passing Sunday, especially this last one. Nostradamus would envy the track record of these great men, I vividly recall SoCal Bill demanding the termination of Tom Donahoe not last week, but two seasons ago!  Swaggart adamantly disagreed with Mel Kiper’s analysis of Mike Williams that dreadful day in April 2002. Yet the vast majority of citizens of this website including the honorable stewards continue to treat these men like “doom sayers” or snake charmers in a crowded Moroccan market. 

The hypocrisy of the governance of this website is alarming and parallels destructive organizations like the Branch Davidians or Jim Baker’s PTL empire.  I constantly have to wade through poorly written passages on nonsensical topics like Jessica Alba, Paris Hilton, Where to go in Buffalo questions, and the ghastly “I am going to U2 tonight” postings laced with profanity, sexual overtures, and grammatical debauchery, yet these perpetrators of the English language are given the golden key to the website because of their fundamentalist belief that any day now Mike Gandy will metamorphosis into the next Walter Jones or possibly Coy Wire into the next Ed Reed or Roy Williams. On the other hand, an insightful post educating the masses on Holcomb’s dish rag arm, Teague’s poor technique, or the overreaction to the Lake Minnetonka pleasure cruise is quickly addressed with a gang beating and swift execution from the database. Jerry Sullivan has made a living plagiarizing material from these men. Honestly, if a pleasure cruise with some of Fort Erie’s finest would get this team to 500, I would personally fund and captain the motley voyage! Can anyone really blame an elitist like the Red Dragon for being aggravated with a drunken face painter proving to everyone on the 50 yard that he or she understands the meaning of a first down? People like these men work hard to achieve a superior status in society, thus they have earned the right to complain.

Respectfully, I hope the esquires of this fine media forum will consider my desperate plea for granting these men a canvas they rightfully deserve. Their ideas and philosophies might reside in the tails of this site’s distribution curve, but it is thinking like this that has allowed man to visit the moon and circumvent the global with merely a sailboat. Collectively our parents or grandparents have most likely escaped tyrannies like this website has become to come to a land were fertile ideas are rewarded and not met with oppression or torture.  Who knows, their rebellious nature and revolutionary thinking could fuel a removal of the bourgeoisie currently occupying the front office of our football team.

I would like to propose a referendum involving the good citizens of this website to determine if only positive messages, including blind optimism should be the sole right to immigration. If so, I am sure these men will be able to handle the verdict and go quietly.

511061[/snapback]

Absolute brilliance! As a frequent victim of censorship, I appreciate your point of view. Lets get rid of the unnecessary visitors of this site who have nothing to offer but tired opinions and insider references, and let people who have serious opinions express themselves.

511067[/snapback]

LABillzFan,

Thank you for providing the illustration to my narrative. Well done. You remind me of Nate Clemens biting on a half hearted pump fake!

Happy Thanksgiving

It is extremely troublesome to me that the moderators of this so called “open forum” continue to deploy Gestapo tactics reminiscent of 1930’s Germany, 1920’s Russia, Serbia, or some of the extreme dictatorships of Central Africa. In an extreme case, one could easily assimilate these tactics with the ethnic cleansing practiced by these brutal regimes mentioned above except in this instance the extermination is being performed on prophetic thinkers that do not subscribe to the governing of the Buffalo Bills of which we are all constituents. Men like Swaggart, SoCal Bill, and now the Red Dragon have been driven to exile for sharing scripture and visions that on the face appear radical and fascist, but are actually predictions that have ALL materialized with every passing Sunday, especially this last one.

:lol:

I smell bacon.....

It's much worse in PP&P. Now that Bush's little war is caving in on itself, and it's becoming more & more obvious that everything I said against this war from the start is proving true, I can't even post in PP&P any more. They've apparently banned me. The only annoying parts of this: 1) They've pinned a post of mine there, so people can flame and I cannot answer; and 2) Some are saying I'm "dodging" their brilliant political discourse by not posting responses. E-mails to AlaskaDimwit & DiCkless Tom (the "moderators") go unanswered, so I guess the moderators are busy trying to paint Murtha as a pinko or something ... Hey, did anybody else enjoy Dick "five deferments" Cheney questioning Murtha's 'backbone'? I loved that one...

By the way, Pipe ... loved the subtlety of your analogy. And the Donahoe reference was great... that alone cracked me up. I have screamed for his head as well, admittedly.

PTP...WTF are you talking about? I really have no clue where you're going with this.

Are you suggesting Fearless Leader and the Mods (good band name, no?) banish people from this site for their beliefs? If so, you are so totally off the mark, it's not funny. Do you think this is a forum that only supports positive posts? If so, you must not be reading the posts or paying attention. Honestly, after reading your impenetrable rant, I have no freakin' idea what has you upset.

I have to go with LA on this one...this is just plain moronic. With that said, it is still here, and my guess is you are still free to post your "thoughts" as you please. So, doesn't that defeat the premise of your argument? I'm asking because I'm REALLY not sure what your real point is.