Is anyone else sick of...

Kipers Hair

Every time I look at his responses to pointed questions that TD gives, i want to hit the guy with a straight right. He's such a poilitical candy ass when it comes to assessment. After reading his crap, how can ANYONE take what he is saying seriously. He says what ever is ncecessary and policitally correct. I owuld give my right arm for a Parcells or Bill Polian type guy to light a fire under this team....Until this puppet is removed from office, this team will go nowhere...and we'll never really know what is going on with them...

$20 says he doesn't write those himself. I would think he certainly reads them over before they go out, but I suspect he has the president of communications write the answers, who in turn has one of his guys write them.

Quick tip: If you don't like it.. don't read it.

510218[/snapback]

Cute response, but not the point. The fact is he's shoveling **** and people are buying it because they are fans. If this were another GM for a team we did not care for...it would be laughable. Bascially, the organization has successfully sodomized the fan base of WNY...

Cute response, but not the point.  The fact is he's shoveling **** and people are buying it because they are fans.  If this were another GM for a team we did not care for...it would be laughable.  Bascially, the organization has successfully sodomized the fan base of WNY...

510237[/snapback]

This has been beaten like a dead horse, but until the fans stop supporting the team, TD will continue to give responses that will calm the fears of the fans.

Cute response, but not the point.  The fact is he's shoveling **** and people are buying it because they are fans.  If this were another GM for a team we did not care for...it would be laughable.  Bascially, the organization has successfully sodomized the fan base of WNY...

510237[/snapback]

Yeah...whatever...

We're all brain dead lemmings. Thanks for showing us the light. :devil: