That was the worst game I've been to

SF Bills Fan

San Diego is a great place, but that is the worst game I've seen. Worse than the Bills-Niners game a few years back. I just left and went out in the concourse and hung out with Bills fans. There were tons of Bills fans there- at least it was good to see the fans representing. I've rarely seen a Bills team just not show up like that. We have a major problem, in my opinion and it is time to have a fire sale. I'd start by getting rid of Sam Adams, then I'd fire the offensive line. Bring in the best the CFL has to offer- I bet they would play better. At least Losman is getting a chance to play, which is crucial. This team is going exactly nowhere, the main goal is to make sure JP continues to develop.

The wife and I left after JP was intercepted in the third quarter....what a disapointing game. I had to endure laughing Charger fans all around us.

As for next season, Adams and Vincent need to go. They are definately showing their age and lack of motivation. Clements is sure as gone; he's not a playmaker. And I would like to see Donahoe move on, not that it will happen. He has done nothing but settle for mediocrity for 5 years.

Jerry Gray needs to go else where. His defense is so porous. Granted Spikes and Edwards were injured, there is no excuse why they have played so lousy. Apparently the brain trusts felt the depth was good enough when the cuts were made that there'd be no drop off in talent should someone get injured. Wrong!!! His resume for a head coaching spot just went down the tubes, and yesterday's game put the icing on the cake for what has turned out to be such a wonderful year for the defense.

The offensive play calling has me baffled, especially after yesterday. I didn't know that MM was calling the plays. Why? Isn't that what TC is suppose to do?

As for the rest of the season, bench Reed, let Roscoe play. Keep JP in there to learn for next season. Continue to develop Peters at RT. And look for a good OL in the draft.