Just started watching, drinkin and WTF!

jc707270

Okay gotta start my own little rant dammit. First thing, mark campbell is an okay TE but he makes too many mistakes, is only an ok blocker or misses some blocks and doesn't have great seperation skills to get open, so hopefully the drafting of everett will pay off next year as he is at the very least a very athletic TE. Josh Reed has lost his confidence and I don't know why he is still on the team. Cut the man and move the fug on PLEASE. Jerry Gray needs a different team with different players to run his system. Please Jerry stop using the 3 DE's and 1 average DT (bannon) on downs that a team can pickup a first with the run or any fuggin down for that matter. Kelsay is NOT a DT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks Jerry

End of the first and Jerry PLEASE stop using 3 DE's !!! and 1 average DT! Also why the fug is josh reed still allowed to play football? I mean can't this guy get a construction job, mcdonalds, BKing, or at a retail store, just something else. The sack in the first half by merriman wasn't then worst part of that play as teague got pushed 7 yards back into losman's chest. Glad we drafted preston and hopefully he can beat out for center.

Okay gotta start my own little rant dammit. First thing, mark campbell is an okay TE but he makes too many mistakes, is only an ok blocker or misses some blocks and doesn't have great seperation skills to get open, so hopefully the drafting of everett will pay off next year as he is at the very least a very athletic TE. Josh Reed has lost his confidence and I don't know why he is still on the team. Cut the man and move the fug on PLEASE. Jerry Gray needs a different team with different players to run his system. Please Jerry stop using the 3 DE's and 1 average DT (bannon) on downs that a team can pickup a first with the run or any fuggin down for that matter. Kelsay is NOT a DT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks Jerry

508640[/snapback]

We used to move Hansen inside on passing downs too. He and Bruce Smith used to work a few deals to free up Bruce. That said, Kelsay is not a shadow of Hansen and I had hoped he would advance this year, but he's been a huge disappointment.