Vickie Guerrero speaks on Eddie's autopsy report

NavyBillsFan

ah read the post man,  he was replying to VABILLS

I really dont care what people think of me on a internet message board man.  I love nothing more than to stir a nice bucket or crap for people to jump in.  Payday!  Going to dinner!

505318[/snapback]

You're completely oblivious, aren't you?

I have about 7100 vhs and dvds all wrestling

Every single Org I can get my hands on from 1995 on back.  NWA WCCW Mid South Memphis  Glow  etc.....

Proud of my collection! 

As far as taters, I dont peal them son.  Dont hate me because I take your tax dollars every month and spend them.  Talk to me in 5 years when im 37 collecting a retirement and free medical!

505300[/snapback]

Retired from the navy with your 7100 wrestling tapes.

I pity you. <_<

Retired from the navy with your 7100 wrestling tapes.

I pity you.  <_<

505330[/snapback]

5 years man, I should be right around the 8000 mark.

Should also have my Dr Who pinball and Mat Mania arcade machine sittin in my gameroom by then.

Does that make me a loser? Its possible. As long as im happy and the family is taken care of, who cares????

ah read the post man,  he was replying to VABILLS

I really dont care what people think of me on a internet message board man.  I love nothing more than to stir a nice bucket or crap for people to jump in.  Payday!  Going to dinner!

505318[/snapback]

No he was replying to you. He was just having a BF / NBF moment. Happens with age and hanging around harm missles that get loaded on drones. <_<

I have about 7100 vhs and dvds all wrestling

Every single Org I can get my hands on from 1995 on back.  NWA WCCW Mid South Memphis  Glow  etc.....

Proud of my collection! 

As far as taters, I dont peal them son.  Dont hate me because I take your tax dollars every month and spend them.  Talk to me in 5 years when im 37 collecting a retirement and free medical!

Dont rag guys who bust their ass no matter what job they are doing.  I have high respect for Navy cooks.  One of the hardest jobs with the longest hours.  They put themselves in harms way for your freedom slick.  Im sure you dont understand that,  too busy posting your anti Bush/America post with the rest of the homos in here!

How long until you retire from the comic book store?  65 right?

505300[/snapback]

Yeah, $1300 after taxes and substandard health care is wicked awesome.

To you and ONLY you.  Funny how you're the only one that doesn't remember it.  <_<

505511[/snapback]

I just dont care. I post all kinds of off the wall crap and get my kicks out of the mass morons, internet tuff guys, and the know-it-alls who work at pizza joints.

I guess that proves my point to some that there is life outside of this thing called internet message board....

As far as this BF guy. He was at the tailgate. Did not hear anybody give him a hard time. I guess its the face to face thing that makes a man out of you.....

Right?

Type away..... :P