The Dolphins are claiming

dib

There's your difference between Fin fans and Bills fans I guess:  The Fins fans see their team as two games out of first, the Bills fans see their team as two games out of last...  :blink:

502555[/snapback]

From what I can see Bills fans see their team as two games out of last, think that they SHOULD be in last but zebras game Bills games to make front office and our players look better and are hoping for a 7 game losing streak so they can sign petitions to burn at bonfires at the Ralph. Bills ought to take down "12th man" sign from wall and put it above beer sales or in bathrooms - it does not belong on Wall of Fame.

On the Fish's last possession, they tried two corner fade tosses to Booker in the corner. Not to sound like a homer, but is it me or was the receiver undeniably mugged on at least ONE of those passes?

If you're inside the five, does the five yard mug rule stop applying...or just stop applying to the Patsy corners?

502491[/snapback]

Unless he had a visor on his helmet no way would he catch those so the point is moot. That was stupid by the coaching staff to not only attempt it once but to try again on the very next play. They wanted to lose and the Patsies accomodated them.

1st and goal from the five.

Ricky and new boy Ronnie aren't exactly chopped liver.

Yet, Fish pass, pass, pass, pass.

Idiots...

502530[/snapback]

It seemed like Saban was on the sidelines thinking "What would Wanny do?" because that was vintage Wanny. I kept seeing the 02 Pats/Phish game where the dolfelons passed incomplete 3 times out of their own endzone instead of handing the ball, to a then dominant Wicky, with under 2 minutes to run out the clock. They then shanked a punt and the Pats won eliminating the Dolfelons from the playoffs. Man NS = overpaid/hyped DW. Hey at least its still a positive that the fish lost, and we're only 1 game out of first place, which is just close enough to keep our playoff (pipe)dreams alive for at least another week or two. Go Bills!

I kept seeing the 02 Pats/Phish game where the dolfelons passed incomplete 3 times out of their own endzone instead of handing the ball, to a then dominant Wicky, with under 2 minutes to run out the clock. They then shanked a punt and the Pats won eliminating the Dolfelons from the playoffs.

I still can't believe they threw three straight passes. Ricky had KILLED the Pats that day.

I still can't believe they threw three straight passes.  Ricky had KILLED the Pats that day.

503443[/snapback]

Ricky had 13 yards on 11 carries.

Heath Evans ( the fullback released by the Dolphins) killed the Dolphins.

How ironic. bwhahahahahahahaha

So I've been mostly absent from this side of the board, but yeah, you pretty much nailed it with the bad play calling.

I can't recall an NFL game where the same play was called back to back, and didnt work the first time. I think Ronnie woulda ran it in from 5 out. Then again, The Pats need to keep their mircale stature with ESPN, so they had to win it. I think I actually heard something along the lines of: I cant remember the last time Tom Brady didnt win a game in the 4th Quarter. Well I do, and it was in Miami, last year.

They ran that twice where the WR runs in shade, but the sun probably blinded him at the point where he has to look back for the ball. Ridiculous play calling, if indeed the sun made it tough to see the ball coming in.

502768[/snapback]

they should've thrown to the right side of the end zone

So I've been mostly absent from this side of the board, but yeah, you pretty much nailed it with the bad play calling.

I can't recall an NFL game where the same play was called back to back, and didnt work the first time. I think Ronnie woulda ran it in from 5 out. Then again, The Pats need to keep their mircale stature with ESPN, so they had to win it. I think I actually heard something along the lines of: I cant remember the last time Tom Brady didnt win a game in the 4th Quarter. Well I do, and it was in Miami, last year.

503502[/snapback]

From a quick check last year was one of only 2 losses of less than a TD under Brady's watch....It seems the only way to beat the Patriots is to be up by more than one score with 4:00 left....

Heh, at the end of the game yesterday I caught myself saying, "come on Miami!"  I stopped, looked at my wife stunned and said, "what the hell did I just say?"  Hopefully that episode never repeats itself.

502464[/snapback]

You know a WINNER when you see one,thanx for the cheer anyway.