Comically bad running back decision - week 10

ATBNG

Seriously, who is on waivers.  there has to be someone better.  Gado?  Jacobs?  TJ Duckett? Chris Perry, Chester Taylor?  Those guys are better plays than who you listed.

501026[/snapback]

Nope - we're not a open waivers league. Have to pick two from what is listed.

All of those guys are on teams anyway - we have a 14 team league.

Nope - we're not a open waivers league. Have to pick two from what is listed.

All of those guys are on teams anyway - we have a 14 team league.

501058[/snapback]

I love how no one wants to answer. :lol: It's brutal. I have Johnson and Tomlinson. I've been chalking up this week all year, but now my opponent lost TO so it is winnable.

I'm going with Rhodes and Peterson because they're playing in games that their teams should win easily, so the end of the game should hopefully feature the backup rushing attack running out the clock. Peterson may end up starting. SF and Houston both are in the bottom five in the league in giving up rushing TD's.

Shipp, though a starter, has not scored all year and Detroit has one of the stingiest rushing defenses in the league. Arrington looked good last week and probably should get a lot of work. My gut tells me to bench him.

Pass is out.

Gordon and Faulk - can't see those games working in their favor.

If I get 10 points, I'll be happy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.