Bruuuuuuuuce on Outside the Lines

KD in CA

Will he go into the Hall of fame as a Buffalo Bill?

36574[/snapback]

The Pro Football Hall of Fame does not induct players as a member of a specific team like Cooperstown does.

That said, I imagine his Bills career will be well-represented.

Will he go into the Hall of fame as a Buffalo Bill?

36574[/snapback]

Well....--the only good football he played was for the Bills. he hung on waaaaaay too long in my opinion..Even the last 4 years with buffalo he was rapidly becoming less of a factor in games.He got to the point by age 35 or so where he was taking a LOT of plays off. Dumb move by little Danny to pick him up.

The Pro Football Hall of Fame does not induct players as a member of a specific team like Cooperstown does.

That said, I imagine his Bills career will be well-represented.

36575[/snapback]

Exactly...Plus, Bruce surprisingly had nothing but good things to say about his career in Buffalo when he left. Sure he was not happy with Management, but he actually spoke very kindly of Buffalo, the Fans, etc when he was waived... I think guys like Bruce, Biscuit, Beebe, heck even Wolford, will always look upon their years in Buffalo as the bulk of their career, and the place where they accomplished the most by far...

When BS is inducted, and there are thousands of Bills Fans in the crowd yelling BRUUUUUUUCE, everyone will know he'll always be a Buffalo Bill... B)