17 points...

gmanbfan

Let me say that I see the Bills winning this game, but once again, the Defense is going to have to be stellar. Does anyone see the Bills putting up more than 20 points today?...I don't, this is coming from watching their road games from last year, and after watching last week, the offense was struggling (mostly because of errors on their part). We will win this game if the defense holds them to a couple TD's and another score, AND we need a break on a turnover (either TD off of it or we're in damn good field position for a nice easy score)

Bills 20, Raiders 17

IMHO ......... I don't see the Bills offense pitching any big scoring games this season. The way I see it the new philosophy is for the offense to "not lose" the game, just plod along, take what is given, and to put up somewhere in the 20 - 24 points scores, and for the defense to limit the points the opponent scores to below 21.

Not real exciting football of the offense minded amoung us. Can be real upsetting on a game to game basis, but as a season long philosophy I think it may be "doable".

The Bills win 30 - 12. The Bills defense scores 2 TDs and the offense scores 10 points today and a new controversy erupts. The defense thinks that they can win more games if the offense just keeps going 3 and out! I predict the offense will stubornly agree to this by week 7. :doh: