So should we pick the towel back up?

C.Biscuit97

It seems like a lot of people want to throw in the towel this year. Well after watching the game tonight, people who think like that are losers. This is a definitely a winnable division. Plus once you get in the playoffs, who's to say what can happen. Obviously, there are some problems on this team. But Who Knows? The Nfl is a crazy league. All I know is screw next year. I'm sick of not being in the playoffs. JP Losman is a big boy. If the team really tanks it, put him in. If he can't recover from this, he wasn't gonna be a good QB ain't ways. Play the best players. But for the love of God, just keep trying. You never know. Sorry for the rant, but Go Bills!!

It seems like a lot of people want to throw in the towel this year.  Well after watching the game tonight, people who think like that are losers.  This is a definitely a winnable division.  Plus once you get in the playoffs, who's to say what can happen.  Obviously, there are some problems on this team.  But Who Knows?  The Nfl is a crazy league.  All I know is screw next year.  I'm sick of not being in the playoffs.  JP Losman is a big boy.  If the team really tanks it, put him in.  If he can't recover from this, he wasn't gonna be a good QB ain't ways.  Play the best players.  But for the love of God, just keep trying.  You never know.  Sorry for the rant, but Go Bills!!

497437[/snapback]

why not put him in and get the division? still need about 3 more wins to ice this thing, losman will catch on