Empire Report-X Box 1for1

Hammered a Lot

Well their X-box game played out last week with the Jags scoring in the last minute and winning by 4.

This week some of the highlites are TKO returning interception for a touchdown,

Pat Williams knocks Gannon out of the game just before the half, Drew throwing for a interception which is also returned for a touchdown.

Finally score Bills 31 Raiders24

So you're saying take the Bills and OVER. Thank you.

I'm not. I think the score will be Raiders 24 Bills 13

Huge pressure up the middle early in the game will rattle Drew and he will never get into the flow of the game. Mike Willaims, "The Bust" as Buddy the Wonder Dog reported last year after the Miami game, will be so distracted by all the Halloween costumes in the stands, that all he will be thinking of is Trick or Treat candy!

Coy Wire will get burned for a couple of TD's as he is to slow/still learning his position.

So you're saying take the Bills and OVER.  Thank you.

Huge pressure up the middle early in the game will rattle Drew and he will never get into the flow of the game. Mike Willaims, "The Bust" as Buddy the Wonder Dog reported last year after the Miami game, will be so distracted by all the Halloween costumes in the stands, that all he will be thinking of is Trick or Treat candy!

Coy Wire will get burned for a couple of TD's as he is to slow/still learning his position.

36572[/snapback]

Huge pressure up the middle from whom? Washington and Parrella (if they play a 4-3) aren't pass rushers, Sapp is on his last legs as a pass-rushing DT (although he'll probably be playing DE) and their ILB's aren't all that good.

So you're saying take the Bills and OVER. Thank you.

36572[/snapback]

Unfortunately I think you might be right, I have very little faith in this o-line and wouldn't be surprised if Bledsoe felt the same way. Downfield throws...don't hold your breath. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Raiders, stack the line and rattle Bledsoe, early and often. Hey, its been working :angry:

As far as the defense, who is going to be the "hotdog" this week who goes for the Int and gets burned? Pathetic a$$clowns must have been alsleep during football 101.

Huge pressure up the middle from whom? Washington and Parrella (if they play a 4-3) aren't pass rushers, Sapp is on his last legs as a pass-rushing DT (although he'll probably be playing DE) and their ILB's aren't all that good.

Last Legs are still fresh at this early point in the season. Raider D-line (Washington) ties up two O-linemen opening up blitz even from Al Davis!!

Travis Henry had x-ray on his ankle Monday, how much playing time will he get?

Wondering, Will Willis "Wilt" With Weekend Workout?