Paris Riots

[Jeff Foxworthy voice]

We just.. can't.. have... nice THINGS!!

[/Jeff Foxworthy voice]

Say what you want about his politics (they don't really affect us much as it's more internal) but J.M. Le Pen has just picked up a LOT of votes, and maybe enough to get a plurality, considering he's gotten ~20% before.... People don't like having their sh-- burned.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily Kos is among the top liberal blogs.

And right on cue.....

I'm still holding out for Barbara Boxer or Chuckie Schumer but we're getting closer...

497420[/snapback]

That's just beautiful..."...certainly to blame on a certain level for aggravating a situation..."

In other words, "We don't know how, but Bush Bad!" :devil:

My point.  We always have to qualify them with a demographic over here.

496859[/snapback]

You can thank the multi-cultural obsessed lefties for that. Everything that isn't white has to be hyphenated. Why is it African-Americans, and not Americans of african descent?

So they make a big point about acknowledging people's ethnic diversity, but then get mad when it is used to identify some group.

Holy Hypocrites Batman!

You can thank the multi-cultural obsessed lefties for that.

I do.

So they make a big point about acknowledging people's ethnic diversity, but then get mad when it is used to identify some group.

Holy Hypocrites  Batman!

498017[/snapback]

No, not that I've seen. Most of the "lefties" here (aside from the few "It's Bush's fault!" lunatics that can be safely discounted as lunatics) I've heard haven't been upset at the mention of ethnicity being a factor in the Paris riots. Just the French.