GO COLTS!!!

Which Indianapolis team will show up:  the Colts, the team that has looked impressive so far this year, or the Cookies, who crumble each time they face the Patriots?  We'll soon find out.

The difference is THIS year the Colts have a real defense. Ask Tom Brady what kind of difference having a good defense makes.

The difference is THIS year the Colts have a real defense.  Ask Tom Brady what kind of difference having a good defense makes.

495344[/snapback]

I'd like to believe that too, as I don't have anything against the Colts. What they have to do is show and prove. Until they beat the Patriots in a meaningful game, they won't take the next step as a team. This game, if they do win, should boost their confidence and let them realize that they can beat New Bruschi (We're not worthy!). I won't be ready to sing their praises until they do so in the playoffs though. The general consensus is that if they get home field, the Pats are done. If I recall, though, the Pats beat them in Foxboro and the RCA dome in the playoffs.

The difference is THIS year the Colts have a real defense.  Ask Tom Brady what kind of difference having a good defense makes.

495344[/snapback]

I'll believe that when they play somebody. Of course, if they don't give their LT some help then Freeney may eat Marcia's liver. That'd be worth tuning in for.

Im sure ABC will have the 'Tedy Cam' set up just as ESPN did for the SNF game last weekend....*vomit*

495360[/snapback]

I must say that the beauty of being in Pittsburgh for the Halloween game against the Ravens was that I could be there for a MNF game (Psycho Ward 86's first one ever; I've been to a few) w/out having to hear that idiot Madden. I can only imagine how he and Michaels will suck up to the Pats for this week's game.

Im sure ABC will have the 'Tedy Cam' set up just as ESPN did for the SNF game last weekend....*vomit*

495360[/snapback]

Count on it. They were probably weeping that they didn't have the opportunity to showcase St. Bruschi (We're not worthy!)--and now he's been named DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK! *vomit*

So, ABC's KissAssCam will be fired up. <_<

The fact that this game seems so one-sided should set off alarms in all your heads. After having seen what the league did last sunday night, do any of you for one second think the Colts win this game? Seriously. A nationally televised game, played in The Tampon, with all that money riding on the Colts? Jesus. 38-10 Pats, and Tony Dungy will get fined by the league after comments he will make about the officiating in this game.

Well when the colts actually beat a team w/ some offense, to show how tough there Defense really is , they will get credit, they played the 4 worst dumpster teams of the league and barely beat jacksonville................enough said , we know that brady can and probably will show the world how weak that colts defense is :)

Well when the colts actually beat a team w/ some offense, to show how tough there Defense really is , they will get credit, they played the 4 worst dumpster teams of the league and barely beat jacksonville................enough said , we know that brady can and probably will show the world how weak that colts defense is :flirt:

You mean like he did the Bills' defense, with 2 weeks to prepare no less? :)