So, you guys ready for the Chiefs?

cmh6476

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he will end his career a chief.

497068[/snapback]

I'm just glad that Larry J has seemed to have broken "The Curse" that has plagued PSU running backs for years. There hasn't been a really good one in the NFL since Curt Warner's days in Seattle. Larry seems to FINALLY be the real deal after years of Blair Thomas, KJ, and Enis.

There have been some rumors floating around that they have some interest in herm Edwards, but who knows really.  Hell, Vermeil might even come back for all we know...

496804[/snapback]

GASP ! Pass on clock mismanagement Herm. Good motivator but not a good gameday coach.

I always liked Vermeil. I hope he doesn't recommend Mike Martz. :doh:

GASP ! Pass on clock mismanagement Herm. Good motivator but not a good gameday coach.

I always liked Vermeil. I hope he doesn't recommend Mike Martz.  :doh:

497095[/snapback]

Vermeil is a very good coach. Hard to believe he was 'burnt out' enough to give it up for years and still hang around college football as an announcer.

Wonder how 'burnt out' he'd have been somewhere other than Philly...

I'm just glad that Larry J has seemed to have broken "The Curse" that has plagued PSU running backs for years.  There hasn't been a really good one in the NFL since Curt Warner's days in Seattle.  Larry seems to FINALLY be the real deal after years of Blair Thomas, KJ, and Enis.

497094[/snapback]

Sad...Carter would have been a notable player barring that injury curse. Evenso, in his short playing time, he was a prodigious TD producer. Fine hands and blocker, too.

He was the real deal...decent guy, also.

Sad...Carter would have been a notable player barring that injury curse. Evenso, in his  short playing time, he was a prodigious TD producer. Fine hands and blocker, too.

He was the real deal...decent guy, also.

497100[/snapback]

Yeah. Of the 3, he was the one who wasn't just a total bust (Blair) or who ate his way out of the NFL (Enis). What a shame. After his '94 season @ PSU, I thought he would dominate in the NFL.