Going to the game tonight???

East Brady

I will be at the game tonight, first time at the ketchup field.....My buddy is a life long steel fan and me 42 years of the bills misery...........I love the bills but have recently come to the conclusion that at least cowher can coach his ass off for 16-18 games a season.....I think it might be time to make that hat purchase, black and gold!!!!!! Flame away my fellow bills fans!!!!!!!!!!

I will be at the game tonight, first time at the ketchup field.....My buddy is a life long steel fan and me 42 years of the bills misery...........I love the bills but have recently come to the conclusion that at least cowher can coach his ass off for 16-18 games a season.....I think it might be time to make that hat purchase, black and gold!!!!!!    Flame away my fellow bills fans!!!!!!!!!!

491851[/snapback]

Jesus, you've gotta be friggin kidding me?

Do I like the direction and state of the Bills right now? Hell no. TD's time has run it's course. Tom Clements and Jerry Gray are horrible, IMO. HOWEVER....would I ever switch teams? HELL NO.

If you are serious, don't let the door hit you in the ass. I'd rather have a homer, tell me how good the Bills are, dinner with Simon then switch teams.

Unreal.

will be at the game tonight, first time at the ketchup field.....My buddy is a life long steel fan and me 42 years of the bills misery...........I love the bills but have recently come to the conclusion that at least cowher can coach his ass off for 16-18 games a season.....I think it might be time to make that hat purchase, black and gold!!!!!! Flame away my fellow bills fans!!!!!!!!!!

douchebag

Yeah, Cowher does good during the regular season then he goes in the tank when the playoffs roll around. 1-5 AFC Championship record with all the games being at home. Bill Cowher and Marty Schottenheimer stink in the playoffs.

I will be at the game tonight, first time at the ketchup field.....My buddy is a life long steel fan and me 42 years of the bills misery...........I love the bills but have recently come to the conclusion that at least cowher can coach his ass off for 16-18 games a season.....I think it might be time to make that hat purchase, black and gold!!!!!!    Flame away my fellow bills fans!!!!!!!!!!

491851[/snapback]

best news i heard all day.. bye bye.. hope to never, never read any filth you spew on this board again!

491851[/snapback]

This is the kind of jerkoff move that will cause the Steelers to not cover tonight. If that's the case, I'm coming looking for you!!!!

Jesus, you've gotta be friggin kidding me?

Do I like the direction and state of the Bills right now?  Hell no.  TD's time has run it's course.  Tom Clements and Jerry Gray are horrible, IMO.  HOWEVER....would I ever switch teams?  HELL NO. 

If you are serious, don't let the door hit you in the ass.  I'd rather have a homer, tell me how good the Bills are,  dinner with Simon then switch teams.

Unreal.

491855[/snapback]

TRICK or treat!!!!!!!!!! I will be at the game tonight though!!!!!! I wish I had the power to cause teams to cover or not......Hope you don't have the steelers -11 that might be a reach much like last nights N.E. - 10........Come on now bills fans just having a little fun TRICK or treat!!!!!!

I will be fully dressed in my #7 throwback jersey and well worn Bills hat, hollween costume.

I will also be helping my buddy cheer on his team as a FOOTBALL fan.....Looking forward to the steelers knocking the crap out of brian bilicks team .....oh how I hate that guy with a passion!!!!!!!

After 42 years as a bills fan there's no turning back now TRICK or TREAT!!!!!!!Go JP and all the other young bills we really need someone to step up after that choke last night!!!!!!!

P.S. If you flamed me I forgive you, I 'm not taking names............TRICK or treat!!!!!!!!!!!!:-)

TRICK or treat!!!!!!!!!!  I will be at the game tonight though!!!!!! I wish I had the power to cause teams to cover or not......Hope you don't have the steelers -11 that might be a reach much like last nights N.E. - 10........Come on now bills fans just having a little fun TRICK or treat!!!!!!

I will be fully dressed in my #7 throwback jersey and well worn Bills hat, hollween costume.

I will also be helping my buddy cheer on his team as a FOOTBALL fan.....Looking forward to the steelers knocking the crap out of brian bilicks team .....oh how I hate that guy with a passion!!!!!!!

After 42 years as a bills fan there's no turning back now TRICK or TREAT!!!!!!!Go JP and all the other young bills we really need someone to step up after that choke last night!!!!!!!

P.S. If you flamed me I forgive you, I 'm not taking names............TRICK or treat!!!!!!!!!!!!:-)

492253[/snapback]

This hit home hard for me as I grew up in Pittsburgh. I hate the fuggin Steelers worse than anything. Thank god you aren't switching.

That being said, I have the Steelers -4 1/2 tonight, so I hope the maggots win by 2 touchdowns but lose Big Ben for the year.

:(