My only Bills post all week

duey

Like so many on this board, I was completely shocked, disappointed, and quite frankly, disgusted by the effort this team put in last week at Oakland. So much so that I really couldnt' bring myself to either read posts or post myself this week.

While still having the dead-inside feeling, I've decided (because I know everyone has been waiting for this) to make one post regarding Sundays game and the rest of the season.

I don't see any reason why we should not get killed Sunday. Our offense is offensive, from its conservative play-calling (i.e. no long ball, not enough Willis) to the pathetic efforts of the O-line. Our defense is just a flat-out embarassment. Did any one of those guys realize that last Sunday was an actual game, and not a non-contact walk-through?

This team is going to walk onto the field at the 2005 Bruschi Bowl this Sunday and get their asses handed to them. The team collectively (which means coaching staff included) has not given me one reason to think that we can do anything more on Sunday then to nail shut the coffin on the 2005 season.

And let me tell you...JP better start every game for the rest of the season after we lose on Sunday. If this kid is going to be any better than he was earlier this season, he's got to get as many reps as possible. And you may as well sit fat Sam and Nate, since neither will be here next year anyway.

Well, that's pretty much it. And should we actually win on Sunday, well then I will truely believe that miracles can happen.

Like so many on this board, I was completely shocked, disappointed, and quite frankly, disgusted by the effort this team put in last week at Oakland.  So much so that I really couldnt' bring myself to either read posts or post myself this week.

While still having the dead-inside feeling, I've decided (because I know everyone has been waiting for this) to make one post regarding Sundays game and the rest of the season.

I don't see any reason why we should not get killed Sunday.  Our offense is offensive, from its conservative play-calling (i.e. no long ball, not enough Willis) to the pathetic efforts of the O-line.  Our defense is just a flat-out embarassment.  Did any one of those guys realize that last Sunday was an actual game, and not a non-contact walk-through?

This team is going to walk onto the field at the 2005 Bruschi Bowl this Sunday and get their asses handed to them.  The team collectively (which means coaching staff included) has not given me one reason to think that we can do anything more on Sunday then to nail shut the coffin on the 2005 season.

And let me tell you...JP better start every game for the rest of the season after we lose on Sunday.  If this kid is going to be any better than he was earlier this season, he's got to get as many reps as possible.  And you may as well sit fat Sam and Nate, since neither will be here next year anyway.

Well, that's pretty much it.  And should we actually win on Sunday, well then I will truely believe that miracles can happen.

488648[/snapback]

I pretty much have to agree. I have the same feelings. There's always a chance of a miracle, but this team has played bad since beating the Texans. Yes, even in the games they won, the D got shoved around pretty good. I don't see them doing much the rest of the year. The only question is do we get more TD and MM next year, or do we blow it all up (TD gone!) and start over?

PTR

Like so many on this board, I was completely shocked, disappointed, and quite frankly, disgusted by the effort this team put in last week at Oakland.  So much so that I really couldnt' bring myself to either read posts or post myself this week.

I don't see any reason why we should not get killed Sunday.  Our offense is offensive, from its conservative play-calling (i.e. no long ball, not enough Willis) to the pathetic efforts of the O-line.  Our defense is just a flat-out embarassment.  Did any one of those guys realize that last Sunday was an actual game, and not a non-contact walk-through?

This team is going to walk onto the field at the 2005 Bruschi Bowl this Sunday and get their asses handed to them.  The team collectively (which means coaching staff included) has not given me one reason to think that we can do anything more on Sunday then to nail shut the coffin on the 2005 season.

And let me tell you...JP better start every game for the rest of the season after we lose on Sunday.  If this kid is going to be any better than he was earlier this season, he's got to get as many reps as possible.  And you may as well sit fat Sam and Nate, since neither will be here next year anyway.

Well, that's pretty much it.  And should we actually win on Sunday, well then I will truely believe that miracles can happen.

488648[/snapback]

I'll be 100% more shocked if we win this Sunday than I was when we lost in Oakland.

I pretty much have to agree.  I have the same feelings.  There's always a chance of a miracle, but this team has played bad since beating the Texans.  Yes, even in the games they won, the D got shoved around pretty good.  I don't see them doing much the rest of the year.  The only question is do we get more TD and MM next year, or do we blow it all up (TD gone!) and start over?

PTR

488652[/snapback]

I say blow the !@#$er up. Of course, Willis will demand a trade faster than he can hit Rosenhaus's # on speed dial.

Oops...well, so now I have two Bills posts. :mellow:

Edited by duey