There is a BIG positive for us this game

I have gone through several formulas I cannot find one that even says we even have a chance to win this game. In fact I don't even think it is theoretically possible for us to win.

So what is the big positive for us?

The only thing we have on our side is the fact that we all believe we are going to get blown out by 25 points. No matter what there will be no disapointment or letdown this weekend. There is only a positive upside if our guys actually show up to play this game and pull off what none of us believe is remotely possible.

:doh:

I have gone through several formulas I cannot find one that even says we even have a chance to win this game.  In fact I don't even think it is theoretically possible for us to win. 

So What is the big positive for us?

The only thing we have on our side is the fact that we all believe we are going to get blown out by 25 points.  No matter what there will be no disapointment or letdown this weekend.  There is only a positive upside if our guys actually show up to play this game and pull off what none of us beleive is remotely possible.

:doh:

487770[/snapback]

The law of opposites as esposed by Scott Wetzel on the Sporting News Radio, and of course George in Seinfeld. When all apears lost , bet it

If this team has an ounce of pride, it will play balls-out to avoid the very real possibility of being blown out in front of a national audience.  I can see this one being like those 12-9 games we played against the Pats in 2001.

487787[/snapback]

hope so not looking forward to another sunday night waxing by the patsies