THE SKY IS FALLING....THE SKY IS FALLING

Give me a break people. Yes, we're not a very good football team. Yes, our coaching sucks. Yes, we can't stop the run....etc...etc...etc....

But the biggest Yes of all......IT'S A GAME!!

I love the Bills with a passion but lets not lose a grip on reality. It's a game. There are people dying over here every day who would love the opportunity to watch their favorite team, win lose or draw.

I'll take the losses with the wins and just be happy that I CAN still cheer for my team, hoping that maybe one day we'll raise that trophy.

The bitching and whining on this board is laughable. 100 people stating the obvious.

Well, since we play the Pats next week I'm sure that game will be on here. I'll be sitting in front of the tv with a Bills shirt on (illegally by the way) in the middle of the night watching. If we win great, if we don't then the sun will still come up the next day.

Rant off....

I might B word but the sky isn't falling in my life, thats for sure..Just sick of losing and this wasn't a surprise to me after the false hope of victories at home last couple weeks.....good luck and stay safe over there,,,hope things improve faster over there than they will with this team!!!! watching another hurricane pound the you know what out of FL. again.......be safe

I might B word but the sky isn't falling in my life, thats for sure..Just sick of losing and this wasn't a surprise to me after the false hope of victories at home last couple weeks.....good luck and stay safe over there,,,hope things improve faster over there than they will with this team!!!! watching another hurricane pound the you know what out of FL. again.......be safe

484325[/snapback]

Thanks for the well wishes. I think it's the false hope that frusterates me the most, especially with this board. Too many "well if we win next week we're in first" type posts. We just aren't a good football team and the loss of spikes killed our d. When people start to realize this then maybe we won't get as many of the whaaa posts. I understand that this is a message board for people to vent and rant on but how many times can you find a new way to b!tch about the same stuff?

Thanks for the well wishes. I think it's the false hope that frusterates me the most, especially with this board. Too many "well if we win next week we're in first" type posts. We just aren't a good football team and the loss of spikes killed our d. When people start to realize this then maybe we won't get as many of the whaaa posts. I understand that this is a message board for people to vent and rant on but how many times can you find a new way to b!tch about the same stuff?

484327[/snapback]

Our D still sucked ass when we had Spikes. Bitching is just part of being a Bills fan. Most will never have the reality check of fighting a war where it all gets put into perspective, and many of us live and die with this football team, so watching what was a great great organization turn into a league laughing stock over the course of a decade gives fans the right to B word and moan. Cardinals fan doesn't B word and moan because they still live off their one playoff win because they have never tasted greatness only ineptitude which sometimes is upgraded over a course of one season in a decade to mediocrity. Stay safe and come home soon.

484327[/snapback]

Hey man, hope your doing well!

I think the sky fell about 5 years ago for this team! I think everyone loves their team but you have to agree on this. Its the SAME OLE $%^& every dang year and TD is NOT helping this team out at all. All we do is take steps back.