CROW,HERE,GET YOUR CROW HERE!!!!!!!

East Brady

Where are all the crow salesman , come on out and play......CROW HEEERE GEEEET YOUR CROOOOW HEEEEEERRRRREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a waste of time, should have stuck with JP.......Even he could have won at least one home game and got the time under center but I guess MOULDS runs this team now and I didn't see him do anything today.........Looked like the same team that SUCKED on the road three weeks ago but we all know it was just JP that sucked now don't we???????Nice way to undermine your TEAM MATE

ERIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Acually they sucked worse today!!!!!!!

Where are  all the crow salesman , come on out and play......CROW HEEERE GEEEET YOUR CROOOOW HEEEEEERRRRREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a waste of time, should have stuck with JP.......Even he could have won at least one home game and got the time under center but I guess MOULDS runs this team now and I didn't see him do anything today.........Looked like the same team that SUCKED on the road three weeks ago but we all know it was just JP that sucked now don't we???????Nice way to undermine your TEAM MATE

ERIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Acually they sucked worse today!!!!!!!

483759[/snapback]

GET REAL BOY <_<