2nd annual Bills beating in Foxboro

Be careful on this game. That line at 8 seems fishy to me. I would think the Pats, coming off the bye, with the way the Bills have played on the road would be at least double digit favorites. Fishy lines are usually fishy for a reason.

I know one that smelled in college ball this week was UVA-NC as a pick em. Didn't exactly load up, but hit a nice one there.

484970[/snapback]

I know the fishy line theory, and it's true, but this line is far from that and either was the UVA-NC game.

The Patriots have fallen from public team status in most bettors minds, and statistically should be around a 7 to 9 point favorite. Keep in mind the average joe bettor isn't aware of the Bills Sunday night woes, and probably doesn't appreciate just how badly we've been destroyed by the Patriots in Gillette (even the scores don't do it justice) The Bills haven't had a surprising road upset in several years, and in gut check games against good teams we simply haven't come close. I hit it at 7.5 and that number will probably rise over 10 soon, obviously no bet is a lock but this one is pretty solid.

As for UVA-UNC, UNC has actually been very solid this year with the exception of the Louisville game. I also had the line on par with the bookies which tells me that it wasn't a trap game, and more about Virginia being overvalued off a huge upset of the Seminoles. Had Virginia lost that game the line would of probably been UNC -3 given the circumstances.