Clip of McGee kickoff return vs. Saints

Mr Info

Does anybody know where there is a clip posted of that amazing kickoff return by McGee where he fell about 4 yds. short of a TD at the end of the half? I don't want the whole game - just that clip.

Campy,

My compliments on your great website. Access to the video is so much easier than with the BB.com site. Thanks!

P.S. It breaks my heart to see McGee go down on that kick return on the 3 considering he had 4 blockers around him.... man, if he gets in, I think we win that game against NO, even with JP struggling.... Water under the bridge, I know, but also a reminder of how many little things go into winning in the NFL.

We post highlights and post game press conferences for every game on the Bills Backers of Virginia website (BillsBackersofVirginia.com). 

Click here to access our Bills/Saints Coverage page, and then click on "Game Highlights."

McGee's return is about 1/3 of the way through.

478046[/snapback]

Campy,

My compliments on your great website. Access to the video is so much easier than with the BB.com site. Thanks!

Thanks RJ. I'm always glad to hear that people appreciate the effort. :blink:

P.S. It breaks my heart to see McGee go down on that kick return on the 3 considering he had 4 blockers around him.... man, if he gets in, I think we win that game against NO, even with JP struggling.... Water under the bridge, I know, but also a reminder of how many little things go into winning in the NFL.

478306[/snapback]

After the game, one of the NO players said that had McGee not been out of gas he would have scored - and I agree with that. Right at the end of the half, that would have been a HUGE play. Like you said, water under the bridge... :D

Thanks RJ.  I'm always glad to hear that people appreciate the effort. :blink:

After the game, one of the NO players said that had McGee not been out of gas he would have scored - and I agree with that.  Right at the end of the half, that would have been a HUGE play.  Like you said, water under the bridge... :D

478321[/snapback]

He could have taken it to the outside...lateralled...ugh. Just another day in the life as a Bills fan.

(I'm not blaming McGee for not scoring. It was amazing enough that he even got that far. No doubt that he was running on empty at the end.)

We post highlights and post game press conferences for every game on the Bills Backers of Virginia website (BillsBackersofVirginia.com). 

Click here to access our Bills/Saints Coverage page, and then click on "Game Highlights."

478046[/snapback]

Check out the blocking by the recievers that don't have the ball on each TD pass...Aiken gives a nice block for Smith and then Lee Evans gets Moulds in the endzone.

Quoting:

He could have taken it to the outside...lateralled...ugh. Just another day in the life as a Bills fan.

I hear you there. That run pretty much encapsulates a lifetime of Bills fandom; close, exciting, disappointing, but one can always hope for another shot... In the meantime, chin up, we've won two in a row. Here, let me pour you some Kool-Aid.

Cheers! Go Bills! :blink:

478046[/snapback]

Thanks - good stuff.

Thanks - good stuff.

478817[/snapback]

Good deal, I'm glad it's what you were looking for.

If you ever find yourself down this way (Va Bch) on a game day, let me know (via PM or email from the "Contact Us" page on our website) and I'll make sure we take care of ya :D