(OT) Worst Job to Do Hungover

stevestojan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many years ago I used to go to Camp Turner up in Allegany State Park. They used to rotate latrine cleaning among the cabins. Knowing this, some cabins would leave their piles of cement for rival cabins to endure. Fortunately, I never had to do the cleanup but it was inhumane. It might have been better to be drunk.

I worked for a hazardous materials response company for awhile, in Honolulu. Someone threw some paint cans into a 30 foot dumpster of sewage cake. It couldn't be processed any further with the paint in it. They called us to get the paint remnants out. Dumped it on a huge sheet of 10 mil visquene and spent the better part of a day in 90 degree heat sealed inside a vinyl suit over tyvek, with sealed boots, gloves and mask literally hip deep in stevestojan scooping white paint. And yes, I was hungover-pretty commonplace in Hawaii.

I've worked my job hungover and it always sucks. The loud conveyor belt, all the dust in the warehouse, and the people on my shift make it a stevestojany experience everytime. Going to my morning classes hungover isn't as bad, but that sucks too.

I bet some of those freezing stuff with liquid nitrogen stories are pretty good WWVaBeach.