I used to really like Mike Schopp

Kgun5

The funniest part is to watch him be this meek, mild little Casper Milktoast-kind of guy on his Sunday night TV gig on WGRZ....then act like hot **** on the radio. :rolleyes:

Don't give up the day job, Mike...

472552[/snapback]

WGR 55 is poison= everything they touch turns to absolute garbage. I miss the guy that used to be on Empire, cause the joke thats on every morning sure isn't him.

I totally agree.  I used to really like him, too, but within the last month, I have actually started to hate him........Every post game he belittles every caller.  One week if they have something positive to say about the Bills, and now this week if they have something negative to say.

He can be funny and smart, but now he's totally losing me.  Those two really miss Greg Bauch, too.  He was hilarious.l

471420[/snapback]

Greg Bauch was very good. The new guy the pd brought in sucks. I have also noticed that an intern must be at the controls. Dead air time or 2 voices on air seem to be common place lately. Very proffesional!

I believe I have heard more than one sports talk guy on air say how they dislike their job. Problems brewing at gr?????

I've listened to Schopp since he was in Rochester. I liked him in Rochester, to a lesser degree on WNSA and almost can't stand him now. "Doppe and the Poodle" have no clue about real football discussions. They pick up the obvious or mimic someone else's statements. And on the off chance they do have an original thought it is so bizarre you have to wonder about their mental stability. What they seem to have forgotten is that they are talk show HOSTS. It is not about their opinion, or whether they are right or wrong, or agree or disagree. It is about TALKING, the callers AND them not just the Doppe and the Poodle.