Who would you pick up?

Buftex

I have Carson Palmer as my starting QB. I am happy with him, but I have Byron Leftwhich as my back-up. While I like Leftwhich as an NFL QB, he is less than stellar in fantasy terms. I am scouring the waiver wires/free agency list for another QB, who would you pick up?:

Kurt Warner (Cards)

or

Cade McNown (sp?) (Cards)

Barring injury, Palmer is my starter, until his bye-week, in week 9. I like the Arizona WRs. Anyone have a strong hunch, either way, what happens once Warner is healthy?

Well, I've had everyone on that list on at least one of my teams. Kurt Warner isn't starting for the Cards and is listed as out. Even if he was starting, RUN THE !@#$ AWAY. He was a sexy pick to add to your bench early in the season, but if your league takes points away for Fumbles/Ints/Sacks he will KILL YOU. He puts up huge passing yard numbers, but never finds the EZ.

Stick with Leftwich, especially if you're only going to use him for one week during Palmer's bye.

I have Carson Palmer as my starting QB.  I am happy with him, but I have Byron Leftwhich as my back-up.  While I like Leftwhich as an NFL QB, he is less than stellar in fantasy terms.  I am scouring the waiver wires/free agency list for another QB, who would you pick up?:

Kurt Warner (Cards)

or

Barring injury, Palmer is my starter, until his bye-week, in week 9.  I like the Arizona WRs.  Anyone have a strong hunch, either way, what happens once Warner is healthy?

469685[/snapback]

UH...it's not Cade McNown (who is no longer in the NFL), it's Josh McCown.

I have Carson Palmer as my starting QB.  I am happy with him, but I have Byron Leftwhich as my back-up.  While I like Leftwhich as an NFL QB, he is less than stellar in fantasy terms.  I am scouring the waiver wires/free agency list for another QB, who would you pick up?:

Kurt Warner (Cards)

or

Barring injury, Palmer is my starter, until his bye-week, in week 9.  I like the Arizona WRs.  Anyone have a strong hunch, either way, what happens once Warner is healthy?

469685[/snapback]

Neither.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.