Line Observations +

AKC

Yeah, AKC... but if Viniateri had been the Bills kicker instead of Lindell, that 41 yarder one have been in the books.  Thus the karma and universe would have been completely irrepairably altered and everything after that totally changed.

33853[/snapback]

There's a concept out there- it's nearly in your grasp- go ahead and.....reach.....reach............you can do it........

OOOOHH!! Maybe next time!

AKC, what is your background?  You certainly have all the buzzwords down and it looks like you have put in some study time here but why should I buy your analysis (other than because I don't have the time to do this myself)?

34757[/snapback]

You shouldn't buy any analysis here until you watch the games yourself and form your own opinions. My observations come from my own background of playing the game in my youth and being a student of the game as an adult, but that gives me no special insight. I continue to learn about the game from posters in this forum with varied backgrounds from some still playing to some who merely watch the games and see things casual fans might miss.

The one thing that's common among those whose posts I never miss is that they focus on positional play instead of merely watching the ball on Sundays. The rule I've formed is that if you want to continue improving your knowledge of the game you don't skip strings that include names like John in Hemet, Simon, Lori, Fake Fat, BadOl, 34-78- 83, Kelly The Dog, Bill in NYC, Mark VI, and others- all fans who pick up positional nuance because they're keying on players during games instead of the ball, both at the stadium and on the tube. We've even got opponent fans who offer the same, guys like Des and possibly an emerging contributor in Hollywood Donahoe. There's much to be learned from many here, and I'm just another one seeking to improve my understanding by discussion with those who see things I've missed. I hope you're able to gain something too.