what we know about Norv Turner

Justice

He knows our D is solid. He doesn't like to throw on us. He likes to run the ball early and often but things in Oakland are different. He has a better QB but a worse running back. So I expect him to come out trying to run and when that fails he'll try to beat us in the air. The Bills should be able to handle their "O". The only thing we need to worry about is penalties and turnovers. If we don't beat ourselves we should win.

He knows our D is solid. He doesn't like to throw on us. He likes to run the ball early and often but things in Oakland are different. He has a better QB but a worse running back. So I expect him to come out trying to run and when that fails he'll try to beat us in the air. The Bills should be able to handle their "O". The only thing we need to worry about is penalties and turnovers. If we don't beat ourselves we should win.

33582[/snapback]

[/quot

Couple points Raiders strength is at WR(Just not name players yet) and TE. I would really be supprised if raiders Oline didn't give Gannon alot of time to throw football. If A Treu is starting center than I don't think Raiders have any chance running up the middle,

another point Lt B sims has really only struggled against the elite speed rushers. Mostly on the road where crowd noise gave DE too miuch advantage. B sims Playing J Abraham(at home) pretty much handled him) Center is a big time weakness as long as Grove is not starting and A Treu is.

I think Raiders will move ball all day between 20 and 20. Will they have to settle for field goals or TDs. More field goals and more chance Bills have to win the game. Bills win the game it won't be by more than a fieldgoal(as Raiders are real tough at home)

I am very concerned about our offensive line protecting Bledsoe and opening holes for Travis and Willis. I hope the Bills continue to balance the attack but they have to do better than ten points. If it wasn't for the Bills defense setting up the offense, the Jags would most likely have had a shutout.

I am very concerned about our offensive line protecting Bledsoe and opening holes for Travis and Willis.  I hope the Bills continue to balance the attack but they have to do better than ten points.  If it wasn't for the Bills defense setting up the offense, the Jags would most likely have had a shutout.

34576[/snapback]

Replace "Bills" with "Jags" and vice versa in that last sentence. The Bills have to limit their mistakes.