Out of towners

You can go to nhl.com and click on nhl radio and hear the game. The Sabres link didnt work for me bu I am listening on the Islanders station, but will try the Jeannerette link later. The Sabes are up 1-0 a few minutes in. Okay, now it's 1-1.

466525[/snapback]

Thanks for the heads up....although neither link works for me. Typical NHL.

Thanks for the heads up....although neither link works for me. Typical NHL.

466541[/snapback]

It took awhile to click in. Maybe let it go for a bit. Now the Sabres feed works for me. 1-1 after one period. Dumont scored early. The Isles have had several power plays and Buffalo a couple.

It took awhile to click in. Maybe let it go for a bit. Now the Sabres feed works for me. 1-1 after one period. Dumont scored early. The Isles have had several power plays and Buffalo a couple.

466555[/snapback]

I eventually got it to work. Thanks again for the tip.

My neighbor probably thinks I'm nuts. Went out to the car to listen on Sirius until I got the link to work (wireless reaches the driveway). Laid on the horn every time the Sabres scored.

I eventually got it to work. Thanks again for the tip.

My neighbor probably thinks I'm nuts. Went out to the car to listen on Sirius until I got the link to work (wireless reaches the driveway).  Laid on the horn every time the Sabres scored.

466729[/snapback]

I also have sirius mine works by broadcasting over fm so i just pull the van close to the house in the driveway and turn on the sirius rec. and tune my house stereo to 88.1 and all is fine !!!!!!!!!!!!! try it it works no home set up needed ,,,,,only downside is having to go outside to turn off the car unit when finished ............

i really didn't think i'd care that much when hockey returned, but in the last nhl season (03-04), empire was no longer apart of the time warner package and so i was in the minority of people who was without sabres hockey.

all of a sudden our cable company shuffles last week, msg is on the lineup card now, and bam, sabres hockey.

was quite refreshing and enjoyable. lots of scoring!!

i really didn't think i'd care that much when hockey returned, but in the last nhl season (03-04), empire was no longer apart of the time warner package and so i was in the minority of people who was without sabres hockey.

all of a sudden our cable company shuffles last week, msg is on the lineup card now, and bam, sabres hockey.

was quite refreshing and enjoyable. lots of scoring!!

466832[/snapback]

Maybe the play of the sabres will inspire the bills this weekend or at least take a little focus off the game for the next day or two??????????