Off to Canada

EC-Bills

FYI I got in my RIT newsletter that he will be at RIT this weekend (Saturday) for parent's/alumni weekend. Luckily I just graduated and moved to Vegas so there's no way I can see him for what is I think $10 for students/alumni.

FYI I got in my RIT newsletter that he will be at RIT this weekend (Saturday) for parent's/alumni weekend.  Luckily I just graduated and moved to Vegas so there's no way I can see him for what is I think $10 for students/alumni.

466756[/snapback]

The Stewart Show is sold out at the RIT but plenty of tixs available for Rudy Giuliani.

for a second there i thought you were one of those nutjobs threatening to leave the US because Kerry lost to BushBad!

466765[/snapback]

:unsure: Nah. Wife and I are visiting her folks who live in the Hamilton area. Toronto's ~45 minutes away.

The Stewart Show is sold out at the RIT but plenty of tixs available for Rudy Giuliani.

466890[/snapback]

That's actually a big deal - because I assume Stewart is going to be in the new FieldHouse that seats about 8-9,000 - a far cry from the 2,500 or so they crammed into Clark Gym for other years (saw Tracy Morgan there). Although I did see Jon Stewart in 2001 at Brockport - very good show, highly recommend seeing him do standup.