JP's uniform

From ESPN.com's uni-watch:

Anyone who thinks Uni Watch makes too much of a fuss about sportswear logos should take a look at Bills QB J.P. Losman. The rest of the team's white jersey sleeves look like this, but Losman's preference for shortened sleeves results in the Reebok logo moving up onto his shoulder yoke(a literal, non-metaphorical example of logo creep!), which sure looks, uh, professional. Can someone at Reebok please explain why Losman's logo has to appear on a splotchy white background, instead of just using the blue background of the jersey itself, as is the case on Losman's blue jersey? Better yet, can anyone at all explain why we need to see the Reebok logo on anyone's jersey ever again?

I guess JP wants the shorter sleeves to showcase his guns.

Guest BackInDaDay
That's true.  I have a one each from Andre Reed and Bruce Smith.  Bruce's is actually smaller than Andre's.  It must have been hell getting that thing on.

466208[/snapback]

DL guys wear the tight jersys so the OL can't get a fistfull of it up over the breatplate of the pads. Inside there, it looks like a legal block. I don't think they're tailored to each guy, they just choose the smallest one the equipment man can pull over the shoulder pads. Remember the Giants' NG Jim Burt? Number 64, but you couldn't tell by looking at him.

Why do you think all the Uni's are switching to the same colors and styles... to save money.

466209[/snapback]

Thats funny, because I could have swore I've seen more alternitive unis worn in the past two years then ever before.

Thats funny, because  I could have swore I've seen more alternitive unis worn in the past two years then ever before.

466219[/snapback]

True, but that's a marketing ploy by the teams to make money. But the NFL will only let them do it for 2 games each year.

The real uniforms are all becoming just that.. uniform. Of all the teams with new uniforms recently, look at the colors and tell me they're not all the same few colors. Why is that?