Teague won't be re-signed next year

TheZone78

I saw Anderson get beat on two line stunts yesterday, one led to a sack and the other one JP got away from.

Mike Gandy is our LT and Greg Jerman would be a back up player for the Hamilton Tiger Cats.

Ladies and Gentlemen....I present to you our dominant offensive line!!!!

The best line I've ever heard comes from Chuck Dickerson - "This line couldn't block a fat girl".

Seriously.....with our top 10 pick we should be able to pick up a stud LT in next years draft. I think Preston will be the next center....so we need a solid guard or two.

Now....what about our aging overrated defense that's going to be without Clements next year??? :lol:

then what? TD brings in some other stiffs?

462813[/snapback]

[/quote

]No, No You see what TD does is he waits for all the cuts at the end of the season and at the the end of summer camp and thats how he plugs the holes for our great offensive line every year. Get the players that can't make it on their current team. That's how championships are made!

Ladies and Gentlemen....I present to you our dominant offensive line!!!!

462809[/snapback]

I'm not yet ready to give up on Losman. The reason, virtually every passing play at least one or 2 OL men totally wiff on their block. Then its a jail break on the QB.

I agree with getting a stud OL guy in the next draft...........another Mike Williams.............or maybe NOT!!!!