Euhus strapping 'em on

Guest BackInDaDay

Guest BackInDaDay

Glad to hear our young TE is getting back into game-shape. He's listed as questionable, but he may see the field against NO.

I think at this stage of JP's developement, Coach Clements has to get him a reliable 'go to' guy. Euhus impressed me last year. I don't think Campbell or Nuefeld are the pass-receiving threats that Euhus can be, and I think the occasional appearance of a healthy Parrish will be to stretch the D. Taking nothing away from Roscoe, and here's hoping he gets to make some big plays for us, but an athletic TE with good hands and a knack for finding a hole in the coverage would be a great pacifier for our young QB.

Get well fast Tim.

Glad to hear our young TE is getting back into game-shape.  He's listed as questionable, but he may see the field against NO.

I think at this stage of JP's developement, Coach Clements has to get him a reliable 'go to' guy.  Euhus impressed me last year.  I don't think Campbell or Nuefeld are the pass-receiving threats that Euhus can be, and I think the occasional appearance of a healthy Parrish will be to stretch the D.  Taking nothing away from Roscoe, and here's hoping he gets to make some big plays for us, but an athletic TE with good hands and a knack for finding a hole in the coverage would be a great pacifier for our young QB. 

Get well fast Tim.

459959[/snapback]

Ask any of the LVBBB....I'm a huge Euhus fan.

Guest BackInDaDay
Lehigh Valley Buffalo Bills Backers. :P

460003[/snapback]

Lehigh Valley! My folks were from Pottsville and Minersville. Family get togethers meant a dining room table full of empty Yuenglingers! <_<

So what's this Oregon St. kid got? I'm thinking he could be big for us.

Lehigh Valley! My folks were from Pottsville and Minersville.  Family get togethers meant a dining room table full of empty Yuenglingers!  <_<

So what's this Oregon St. kid got?  I'm thinking he could be big for us.

460010[/snapback]

I like his size, speed and nifty hands.

He'll be an asset when he returns. I was bummed when he got hurt.

I like his size, speed and nifty hands.

He'll be an asset when he returns. I was bummed when he got hurt.

460020[/snapback]

He could be an asset, will the coaches let him?

C'mon Mike use those godamn TEs in the passing game.

Guest BackInDaDay
He could be an asset, will the coaches let him?

C'mon Mike use those godamn TEs in the passing game.

460026[/snapback]

Are we in 'max-protect' mode every time we pass? <_<

Glad to hear our young TE is getting back into game-shape.  He's listed as questionable, but he may see the field against NO.

I think at this stage of JP's developement, Coach Clements has to get him a reliable 'go to' guy.  Euhus impressed me last year.  I don't think Campbell or Nuefeld are the pass-receiving threats that Euhus can be, and I think the occasional appearance of a healthy Parrish will be to stretch the D.  Taking nothing away from Roscoe, and here's hoping he gets to make some big plays for us, but an athletic TE with good hands and a knack for finding a hole in the coverage would be a great pacifier for our young QB. 

Get well fast Tim.

459959[/snapback]

Euhus had 11 catches last year with the Bills.

Sorry if my excitement about his return consists of a *yawn* at best.

If our offense depends upon a 11 catch performer to be rejuvenated then the situation is even more frightening than I thought!!