Enough of the negative....

PJBrown

And am starting JP in my fantasy league this week. And before you ask, yes I have been drinking a little....but you know what? F 'it! I am giving all the Karma I can to our QB!!!!!!!!

I would rather lose in some stupid fantasy league if it helps our MOJO.......

Come on JP, make me look good...3TD's and 247 in th air......

Hey, I just dropped Moulds from my squad in a "reverse mojo" move. I might have been holding him back. :doh:

Also in a pick 'em that has "lowest scoring team" as one tie-breaker. Based on my predictions this year and their outcome, I picked the Bills to be lowest scoring this week...this should guarantee 30+ points from the team. :devil:

Hey, I just dropped Moulds from my squad in a "reverse mojo" move.  I might have been holding him back. :doh:

Also in a pick 'em that has "lowest scoring team" as one tie-breaker.  Based on my predictions this year and their outcome, I picked the Bills to be lowest scoring this week...this should guarantee 30+ points from the team. :devil:

458387[/snapback]

I am glad to see a fellow Bills fan do WHATEVER IT TAKES!..now, if the boys can just follow suit...............

And am starting JP in my fantasy league this week. And before you ask, yes I have been drinking a little....but you know what? F 'it! I am giving all the Karma I can to our QB!!!!!!!!

I would rather lose in some stupid fantasy league if it helps our MOJO.......

Come on JP, make me look good...3TD's and 247 in th air......

458378[/snapback]

I have tremendous respect for this post, for several reasons...

1. Shows faith in JP and the team

2. Excellent use of the courage-enhancing benefits of alcohol

3. Recognizes frivolity of fantasy football