Write your own Bills column

stevewin

If you havn't seen it - thought this was pretty damn clever

What a game! If you missed Sunday’s game against (opponent’s team name), you (missed a great game/missed a heartbreaker/missed a blowout/did less vomiting than me). The Bills (dominated the/just got past the/let one slip away to/got pounded by) (opponent’s team name). The game was (a classic/the same stuff we’ve been watching for years/soul crushing). It’s still early in the season, but the playoffs (could still happen/are a tremendous long shot/nothing more than a delusion caused by heavy drug use).

Offensively, the Bills were (adequate/mediocre/the unit that cost the game/an abomination). The Bills went 3-and-out (only once/3 times/almost every possession), something that set the tone for the game. Quarterback (Rob Johnson/Drew Bledsoe/J.P. Losman) passed for (200 yards/150 yards/100 yards/36 yards). He (did enough not to lose the game/got sacked 8 times/threw 3 interceptions/looked completely lost). Next week he needs to (keep up the mediocrity/learn to get rid of the damn ball/not lock onto Moulds every play/learn to play in the NFL).

The offensive line (gave the quarterback time/committed stupid penalties/looked like turnstile monitors/cost us the game again). The unit was without (2/3/4) starters including Mike Williams, who was out due to (leg injury/shoulder injury/psychological frailty). Run blocking was (adequate/bad/worse than pass blocking) - every yard was hard-fought by (Shaun Bryson/Travis Henry/Willis McGahee).

The Bills problems in the red zone continue. The offense scored (2/1/absolutely no) touchdowns from inside the 20 and had to settle for field goals (3/4/5) times. A (costly penalty/quarterback sack/turnover) killed another red zone opportunity.

The defense (allowed us to win when we only scored 10 points/scored more points than the offense again/played twice as long as the offense/was completely dominated). Statistically, the Bills defense now ranks (2nd, 3rd, 30th) and the unit is striving to be (number 1/better than at least 3 other teams). The big names on defense showed (why the Bills are lucky to have them/that the Bills pay too much for big names/age is a factor in this game). In short, the Bills defense can be summed up in one word: (awesome/struggling/overhyped/miserable).

Next week the Bills match up against (next opponent name) - a game they (should win/have a shot at winning/are going to lose again). I’ll be watching and (cheering on the team/biting my nails/drinking heavily/jabbing myself in the leg with a fork to forget the pain). Go Bills!

Bills daily