OK - My Humble Opinion

MDyl7993

IMHO - It may have been said before, but here it goes again:

We were more than out coached. I have shuddered for two years with our offensive game plan. I am no expert, believe me, but, I am awake to know what you should do when there is little time left. Where are the sideline passes? Where is the supposed 2 minute drill? Where O' Where is a game plan?

I am sorry. I like Mularkey, but, he has to shred his offensive co-ordinator. I like Jerry Gray, but he sucked also. Mularkey is accountable, but, there is no hope for him until he wakes up and sees Clement for what he is. (co-ordinator, not Nate)

Speaking of Nate, if you don't keep him, you are truly a loser.

The powers that be listen to the idiots who call into the talk programs. No intelligent person would ever call in there. Drew was just so bad, wasn't he? He was SO bad, he could not have started another year, right? HELLO!!!!!!

Wake up and smell the roses!@!! You are ruining JP.!!!! You stopped him from running, and, he started second guessing himself. Why can't you see what you have? Work with your players, not against them for some dream team that no one has.

Yes, I am angry. Players need to be coached in regards to their assets, not to what you think they should have.

Where's Marv and Marchibroda when you need them?

IMHO - It may have been said before, but here it goes again:

We were more than out coached.  I have shuddered for two years with our offensive game plan.  I am no expert, believe me, but, I am awake to know what you should do when there is little time left. Where are the sideline passes?  Where is the supposed 2 minute drill?  Where O' Where is a game plan?

I am sorry.  I like Mularkey, but, he has to shred his offensive co-ordinator.  I like Jerry Gray, but he sucked also.  Mularkey is accountable, but, there is no hope for him until he wakes up and sees Clement for what he is. (co-ordinator, not Nate)

Speaking of Nate, if you don't keep him, you are truly a loser.

The powers that be listen to the idiots who call into the talk programs.  No intelligent person would ever call in there.  Drew was just so bad, wasn't he?  He was SO bad, he could not have started another year, right?  HELLO!!!!!!

Wake up and smell the roses!@!!  You are ruining JP.!!!!  You stopped him from running, and, he started second guessing himself.  Why can't you see what you have?  Work with your players, not against them for some dream team that no one has.

Yes, I am angry.  Players need to be coached in regards to their assets, not to what you think they should have.

Where's Marv and Marchibroda when you need them?

456907[/snapback]

Yep, plenty of us are angry. I'm not sure about the ruination of JP, but we all have questions about the playcalling so far.

But now's not the time for a qb change - a 1st round choice was spent, so a little patience is needed.

Really??

I do not want QB change.  I want a better game plan.

456919[/snapback]

I'm sure their gameplan calls for JP to throw for 220 and Willis to run for 120, along with a McGee return for a TD and a Clements pick for a TD. Do you think Losman throwing 10-23 for 75 yds. was the gameplan's fault?

Don't stamp idiot on yourself Midol. The Bills beat the worst team in the league and lost to two quality playoff teams. Relax.....

I am saying that we need a real game plan based on what we do best, which right now, is debatable.

Why throw all the time when our talent is the running back? Why stymie the QB when he has room to run?

Why run to the side the line is goine to?

Why huddle when no one knows what to do? Why huddle when there is little time left?

Why run when little time is left?

I am saying that we need a real game plan based on what we do best, which right now, is debatable. 

Why throw all the time when our talent is the running back?  Why stymie the QB when he has room to run?

Why run to the side the line is goine to?

Why huddle when no one knows what to do?  Why huddle when there is little time left?

Why run when little time is left?

456945[/snapback]

You're a little late in the game...your points have already been hashed over and over and over since Sunday when the game was ended.

New posters are always welcome, but harping over old ground is not too cool - understand? :D

Can't argue with much, if any, of that.

What pisses me off the most is that the Eagles showed the world how to shut down Vick and the Falcons in the championship game last season:

YOU DON'T BLITZ HIM AT ALL. You play disciplined gap control defense and force his RECEIVERS to beat you, which they won't.

What does Jerry Gray, Mr. Overrated, do? He blitzes Vick on EVERY FUGGIN PLAY.

offensively, Tom Clements seems to have no feel for a game. Why didn't we challenge their two undrafted street free agents in the secondary...over and over again?

Why didn't we throw slants and comebacks and other quick routes to get moulds and evans running?

It was vanilla, and it failed.

I blame the coaches first, players second. This is a coach's game. The chess pieces carry out orders. If their orders are flawed, they will appear to be flawed themselves. But that's not necessarily the case.

I'm sure their gameplan calls for JP to throw for 220 and Willis to run for 120, along with a McGee return for a TD and a Clements pick for a TD.  Do you think Losman throwing 10-23 for 75 yds. was the gameplan's fault?

Don't stamp idiot on yourself Midol.  The Bills beat the worst team in the league and lost to two quality playoff teams.  Relax.....

456942[/snapback]

Since when did Tampa make the playoffs? They have been worse then us. They were 5-11 last year, and 7-9 the year before. No they are a bad team, who through coaching and good player selection seem to be better this year. We on the other hand, through questionable player moves and poor coaching are much worse.

Since when did Tampa make the playoffs?  They have been worse then us.  They were 5-11 last year, and 7-9 the year before.  No they are a bad team, who through coaching and good player selection seem to be better this year.  We on the other hand, through questionable player moves and poor coaching are much worse.

456983[/snapback]

Which brings me back to the point of my "football" thread. Other teams get better, some teams get worse. We are marking time in some kind of groundhog day mode. The players are an extension of the vision. We are myopic.

Which brings me back to the point of my "football" thread. Other teams get better, some teams get worse. We are marking time in some kind of groundhog day mode. The players are an extension of the vision. We are myopic.

456988[/snapback]

Exactly. We are the Redskins, Bengals, and Saints of the NFL.

They are all getting better.

456997[/snapback]

Bengals maybe. I see the skins staying put this year. They didn't exactly destroy the bears, and they should have lost to Dallas. The Saints who knows whats the deal since they are in an uproar after Bush hit them rwice with hurricanes.

offensively, Tom Clements seems to have no feel for a game. Why didn't we challenge their two undrafted street free agents in the secondary...over and over again?

456978[/snapback]

I'm on the bandwagon with you. I've questioned Clements play calling and wondered how much he has to do with developing blocking schemes for every play. Keep in mind he was not an OC with the Steelers, just the QB coach. If the offense continues to sputter, at some point does MM take over the play calling? Wyche?