INT, slip and fall on 4th and inches, Fumble

taterhill

I think Bledsoe and JP both suck.  I don't think JP sucking more than I thought he was going to suck necessarily means that Bledsoe sucks any less.

456182[/snapback]

I don't mean to say that Drew didn't suck ..... I'm not astute enough to make that decision, so I must leave it up to the coaches. The point I was trying to make was that if the line-TEs-WRs were NOT the problem with Drew ...... then they cannot be the problem with JP.

Now JP has an extra burden of lack of experiance, but the fact remains this team has problems. McNally can not polish a turd and make good linemen out of the dregs of the NFL, Moulds very well may be on the downside of his career, our TEs may have hands of stone, our playcalling may belong in a coloring book rather than a playbook ......... I don't know what is to blame ....... I just know we have problems ......... and I don't think they are ALL Drew or JP's fault.

only expanation...someone hacked into his account

455847[/snapback]

Why? If you can get past my sarcasm, I pretty much have said this all along. You just have to have a little thicker skin, and pay a little more attention. It's not me that's the problem, it your comprehension skills. :o:lol:

What I saw was a poise and be able to get back to that huddle after taking

a beating....

Put a decent OL in front of this kid and he is going to show you a lot....

Yesterday there was quite a few times ball was overthrown...at the same time quite a few times when receivers kept dropping the ball....

What happened to McGahee being a safety valve and catching out of the backfield...I saw Lee Evans catching at the line of scrimmage twice....not the starting RB....Also the TEs are completely out of the passing game.....I thinky they really really missed Mike Williams....

455461[/snapback]

I just LOVED when he had about 10 seconds to throw deep in atlanta territory--no pressure...coulda made something happen easily---and he throws it out of the endzone.-That makes me question his basic football instincts.

I think Bledsoe and JP both suck.  I don't think JP sucking more than I thought he was going to suck necessarily means that Bledsoe sucks any less.

456182[/snapback]

Drew is playing like Drew.....mediocrely. He will frustrate the hell out of Cowboy fans by seasons end.-Especially since the Cowboys are not a good team and cant cover up for his weaknesses. Buffalo=Dallas in team talent and QB talent. DB is the better passer and JP is not a wooden indian.