Important Momentum Shifting Drive...

YOOOOOO

I personally prefer (and frequently use) the word perplexed... :(

CW

455583[/snapback]

Yesterday my favorite word was copious...

...as in the defense gave up a copious number of rushing yards!

...as in I needed copious amounts of alcohol to put that deflating loss behind me yesterday.

Way to miss the point. If the players think the way YOU do, they're already beaten

I was kidding. Anyway, I can see how if you leader & best player is carried off the field, it can be a bit deflating. Heck, I've played on teams where that has happened, and it takes a moment or two to get your head back in the game. Not saying it should happen, but just that I can see it.

Now the rest of that abomination yesterday....

I was kidding.  Anyway, I can see how if you leader & best player is carried off the field, it can be a bit deflating.  Heck, I've played on teams where that has happened, and it takes a moment or two to get your head back in the game.  Not saying it should happen, but just that I can see it.

Now the rest of that abomination yesterday....

455682[/snapback]

You mean like the Patriots did when Harrison (their best player on the defensive side of the ball for the last 3 seasons) got carted off yesterday? Or the BILLS did when Frank Reich had to start crucial games down the stretch and in the playoffs?

Nothing more than excuses. It's a mindset and it's dreadfully obvious that for whatever reason this team doesn't have what it takes MENTALLY to succeed.

Nothing more than excuses. It's a mindset and it's dreadfully obvious that for whatever reason this team doesn't have what it takes MENTALLY to succeed.

I couldn't agree with that more. They come up small when it matters most. Don't really know why, although the buck stops at TD, this is his team. And God help us if we don't re-sign Nate.

Excellent Post, not sure why that play hasn't been mentioned more. We needed 6 bad and that would have change the mo. The other problem with that play was if I can figure it out, called it when I saw "Fast Freddie" in the backfield and I don't know much about the technical aspects of the game never played it, then the professionals on the other side of the ball had to know what was coming, and it seemed as though they did.

If the coaches want to play so safe in that situation, I would have liked to seen the play they used last year agaisnt Seattle, the fake/little toss to McGahee which he took in from 35 yards out.

You have to protect home field and we let that one get away IMHO. The Bills now need to go 9-4 in the next 13 games to make it to 10 wins, I just don't see it happening.