How good is USC's offense?

smokinandjokin

You can hold them down for a quarter or maybe a half, but you had better score a lot of points during that time, because you just know they are going to get theirs. These two TD drives against Oregon were incredible, 5 plays 76 yards, and 5 plays 81 yards. They do whatever they want. Bush and Leinart are the two best players in the country, hands down.

You can hold them down for a quarter or maybe a half, but you had better score a lot of points during that time, because you just know they are going to get theirs.  These two TD drives against Oregon were incredible, 5 plays 76 yards, and 5 plays 81 yards.  They do whatever they want.  Bush and Leinart are the two best players in the country, hands down.

454949[/snapback]

The Ducks had 'em for a minute, but you can't keep that team down for long. Bush is awesome (the best player on their team, in my opinion) and Leinart is one very cool cucumber in the pocket, almost Brady-like in how he can dissect what the defense wants to do and react to it before they can adjust.

It will be interesting to see how they fare against Arizona St.,Cal,UCLA,Notre Dame.

Could they stumble ?

460013[/snapback]

I suppose they could- I just don't see it. I can see their defense struggling, but I just can't imagine anyone keeping them under 30. So explosive.

Also, you cannot say that they don't play anybody, or the Pac 10 is weak. They play Oregon, Arizona St, Cal, Notre Dame (all ranked) all on the road, and ranked UCLA and preseason #18 Fresno St. at home. Definitely a tough schedule.

35-7 in the second half to win.  Absolutely unstoppable.

460683[/snapback]

Yes but they are pressing their luck, coming out of the gate slow for the 2nd week in a row.

That's eventually going to bite them in the backside against the right team. Cal, ND, UCLA might not let them off the hook.

Texas will gain more 1st place votes this week.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.