It’s official, it’s over see you next season threa

ASCI

I'm in.

... I'll still cheer and hope, but that Buffalo Bills swagger I had is now gone.

452941[/snapback]

I feel the same way.

I will never stop watching, and never stop cheering. But even if we did pull this one out we are not a playoff team. Our defense is porous, and the offense is about as lethargic as it gets. We will beat the cream puffs as we did during our winning streak last year, but we won't beat anybody good unless we improve drastically.

I feel the same way.

I will never stop watching, and never stop cheering. But even if we did pull this one out we are not a playoff team. Our defense is porous, and the offense is about as lethargic as it gets.  We will beat the cream puffs as we did during our winning streak last year, but we won't beat anybody good unless we improve drastically.

452974[/snapback]

This constant blitzing is hurting us today another 200 yds rushing against day and at home no less. Injuries on defense are hurting.

Glad to see we'll be getting the weak sisters out of here.... :flirt:

452998[/snapback]

Not like I'm cashing in the season or renouncing my Bills Fandom. But in terms of us making it somewhere this year I just don't see it happening.

We need to improve so much, even more so then last season. The injuries are mounting, our perceived strengths are turning out to be weaknesses, and the offense looks as bad as the Killdrive days.

Glad to see we'll be getting the weak sisters out of here.... :flirt:

452998[/snapback]

Well S&L, I’m sure as hell not going to grow a set of breast, join the rest of the girls, and cheerleading for this mess.

ALL FANS must demand a new OL. It all starts and end there.