LanaK6 and sisters...

SDS

This thread is proof that women have no right to complain about how hard it is to find a man.

As LanaK just demonstrated, all you really have to do is be cute and post on a football message board.

And, sure, it sucks that the only real candidates are:

Me (who briefly considered killing an ex-girlfriend's cat a couple months ago)

Ed (who listens to Coldplay)

Stojan (where to begin...?)

and a few other rejects....

....but these are still options!

Actually, reading this post again, maybe women do have a right to complain. :lol:

Me (who briefly considered killing an ex-girlfriend's cat a couple months ago)

Oh great, remind everyone. Thanks so !@#$ing much. I'm still waiting for the cash deposit. Now, it's probably too late, since you posted this for God and everyone to read.

So, it's now twice the agreed amount - you have the account number. By Thursday midnight it needs to be there. That was one tough cat, too.

Oh great, remind everyone. Thanks so !@#$ing much. I'm still waiting for the cash deposit. Now, it's probably too late, since you posted this for God and everyone to read.

So, it's now twice the agreed amount - you have the account number. By Thursday midnight it needs to be there. That was one tough cat, too.

452217[/snapback]

Look, I'm grateful you helped me out and all but I really didn't think you were going to do it by calling in a tactical airstrike. I figured we could just poison it or throw it into a lake or something.

Oh well, that cat hated "freedom."

Look, I'm grateful you helped me out and all but I really didn't think you were going to do it by calling in a tactical airstrike.  I figured we could just poison it or throw it into a lake or something.

452286[/snapback]

You want stealth and precision, you pay for stealth and precision. You want dead cat, you get time on target and circular error probable.

Look, I'm grateful you helped me out and all but I really didn't think you were going to do it by calling in a tactical airstrike.  I figured we could just poison it or throw it into a lake or something.

452286[/snapback]

I call bull sh--. Anyone who's had to deal with BiB's airstrikes before knows they go way beyond "tactical". :P

I call bull sh--.  Anyone who's had to deal with BiB's airstrikes before knows they go way beyond "tactical".  :(

454513[/snapback]

Oh, you're just pissed because you expected Cancun to be there when you landed. So, cry to me about hearing about mice in the hotel again and see if I try to help.