Vick now probable to play

With Vick now probable to play, he'll get the majority of snaps in practice. But during gametime, he won't be able to use his mobility to get him out of jams and move the chains, and will have to rely on his arm, which isn't his strong suit. And should be need to be pulled, Schaub won't have had a lot of snaps in practice.

and how does this help our offense?

j/k

It seems like whenever the bills defense has to play a "sure win" game, they blow it big time. See pittsburgh's backups and the tampa offense as some examples. I know that the defense plays great for 13 games per year, but i'll believe they are great when they can step up and beat an injured all-hype QB and his backup.

Now back to the offense... It's all on willis here. if he runs, jp will do well. Also, get moulds the friggin ball. no more vanilla gameplan.

and how does this help our offense?

j/k

It seems like whenever the bills defense has to play a "sure win" game, they blow it big time.  See pittsburgh's backups and the tampa offense as some examples.  I know that the defense plays great for 13 games per year, but i'll believe they are great when they can step up and beat an injured all-hype QB and his backup. 

Now back to the offense...  It's all on willis here.  if he runs, jp will do well.  Also, get moulds the friggin ball.  no more vanilla gameplan.

451118[/snapback]

After going 0-4 to start last year, it seems the D and Special teams came up big week after week during the winning streak. Hadn't they, there would have been no 9-7 with a shot at the playoffs. Yeah, they came up a bit flat against Pittsburgh, but every game down the stretch last year was a must win and they came up "BIG"....I guess you can say I don't buy your position.