Bills' worst injury: Losman

I was crushed when Losman got hurt. Not because I thought he would (or even should) start, but because I figured I had a win-win season coming.

If the Bills are good, which seems possible, I win.

If the Bills were only OK (more likely), I get to see Losman start a few games at the end of the season, and win because I get excited about the future. To that end, I hope he heals fast, and is around the team 24/7 at least learning what he needs to learn while he heals.

Anyone got any more info on his recovery? Last I heard there was a chance he'd be back by week 8.

No, that would be Milloy.

This will become apparent in the next few weeks with Wire out there. I like him as a person and potential ST demon (they should really get Tasker in to teach him) but effective all-around SS, he ain't!

It looks like Losman will be back in time to get some practice reps and possible mop-up/emergency duty late in the season. I don't think it's much of a setback. He has the physical skills, the mental game is what he and all others need to acclimate to. The injury will help him study the playbook and film a lot more. And yes, the timetable was b/w weeks 8-12.

Don't lose the enthusiasm. I think we'll see a lot from this team and the coaching this season.

Anyone got any more info on his recovery? Last I heard there was a chance he'd be back by week 8.

31350[/snapback]

Cindy and I ran into him by the ticket office on Saturday. He had an air boot on his foot and was walking with a crooked-type cane. No crutches! He said he's ahead of schedule. He must be feeling better because he jumped into an SUV with E-80 plates on it and drove off. He stopped twice along the way to sign autographs. Yes......Cindy and I each got one !!

:D